Search Results For ecj
- Brussels RED TAPE to force UK firms to record EVERY HOUR worked by staff - 'IMPOSSIBLE!'
BRITISH firms will be forced by the European Union to record every hour worked by their employees, the European Court of Justice today ruled.
- Spicejet to add five more 90-seater Bombardier Q400s to fleet
Three of these planes will join the fleet in the next ten days while the remaining two will be inducted by June, SpiceJet said in a statement.
- ‘DANGEROUS precedent’ - Human Rights Watch advisor attacks May over potential Brexit costs
THERESA MAY’s current plan to protect workers’ rights post Brexit could be extremely damaging a Human Rights Watch legal advisor has claimed.
- EU CAN’T SUE Britain over £39bn Brexit bill… but is plotting other ways to make UK PAY
THE European Union would be legally powerless against the UK if the Government decides not to pay the entire £39billion divorce bill in case of a no-
- EU's BACKLASH AT BRITAIN! Brussels to SUE UK- London accused of breaking bloc rules
BRUSSELS has referred Britain to the European Union’s highest court as a long-running dispute over tax breaks for commodities traders in London erup
- REVEALED: Theresa May's deal could see UK TIED to EU rules FOR YEARS, boasts Brussels
BRUSSELS has boasted they got “almost everything” they wanted with Theresa May's Brexit deal and told member states of plans to lock the UK into E
- 'Britain to go dark' as EU BANS power station subsidies – but why are we even listening?
BRITAIN could be plunged into darkness as power stations shut-down, after the European Court of Justice BANNED Government subsidies which keep UK powe
- Can Britain cancel Brexit? European Court of Justice says UK doesn’t need permission from EU members
THE Brexit rollercoaster continues to rocket on, with every day producing another a twist in a very tricky tale. But after everything that’s happene
- BREXIT BOMBSHELL: EU judges rule UK can STOP Brexit without bloc's permission
EUROPEAN Union judges have ruled Britain can stop Brexit without the permission of the remaining 27 countries' in a move that could have huge conseque
- Brexit LIVE: Death of democracy! ECJ judges rule UK CAN revoke Article 50 and STOP Brexit
JUDGES from the European Court of Justice have confirmed the UK can pull out of Brexit without the unanimous support of the European Council.
- 'We CAN stop CATASTROPHIC Brexit!' German MEP says ECJ case will spark Battle of Britain 2
BRUSSELS should take advantage of a landmark opinion, which allows Britain to reverse Brexit without permission from the European Union, to offer the
- Remainer politicians REJOICE as ECJ advisor says UK can STOP Brexit without EU permission
ANTI-Brexit politicians rejoiced after a senior European Court of Justice legal advisor said Britain can unilaterally cancel Brexit without permission
- UK CAN revoke Article 50 without EU permission & reverse Brexit - EU court BOMBSHELL
Britain should be allowed to cancel Brexit without the permission of the remaining European Union countries, according to a shock European Court of Ju
- Brexit reversal BOMBSHELL: EU warns plot to stop Article 50 could plunge bloc into CHAOS
REMAIN campaigners were accused of using the European Union’s top court as “political ammunition to pressure the UK Parliament” in their elevent
- Theresa May’s Brexit deal branded a ‘sell-out’ as it keeps UK tied to EU and ECJ until 2022 at the cost of £800m a month — on top of £39bn divorce bill
THERESA May’s Brexit deal was branded a “sell-out” yesterday — after it emerged Britain may have to pay billions of pounds more to Brussels. S
- How my Brexit deal ends free movement, ends ECJ rule over the UK — AND protects millions of British jobs
THIS week, after thousands of hours of negotiations between the UK and the EU, we have reached an important moment for our country. We have agreed in
- We will NOT be under the jurisdiction of the ECJ: Theresa May vows her deal PROTECTS UK
THERESA May has made a promise to the nation regarding the power the European Court of Justice will have over Britain during the transition period dur
- EU Court May Decide Before Christmas if UK Can Unilaterally Reverse Brexit
The British government, which has said it has no plans to reverse Brexit and therefore does not need to know, said it was disappointed by the decision
- 'The ship has SAILED' European Court of Justice asked if Britain ALONE can reverse Brexit
THE European Court of Justice has been asked to rule on whether Britain alone can reverse Brexit, according to a statement by Scotland’s Court of Se
- European arrest warrants to continue until Brexit date leaves the bloc: ECJ
EU countries should continue extraditing criminal suspects to Britain until it leaves the bloc, the union's top court ruled Wednesday, rejecting a bid