Search Results For earthquake news
- Japan earthquake: STRONG magnitude 6.4 quake ROCKS Kyushu on Ring of Fire
A MASSIVE 6.4 magnitude has hit off the coast of Japan the United States Geological Survey has confirmed.
- Papua New Guinea earthquake: HUGE magnitude 7.2 quake strikes on Ring of Fire
A MASSIVE 7.2 magnitude earthquake hit near Papua New Guinea in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
- Earthquake WARNING: Magnitude 8 tremor to bring TOTAL DESTRUCTION by FRIDAY - shock claim
A MAJOR earthquake which could cause cities to CRUMBLE and cause “total destruction” is being predicted to hit the planet by May 3, one tremor mys
- Earthquake WARNING: Tremor which could ‘TOTALLY’ destroy a civilisation forecast on Monday
A HUGE earthquake will strike next week according to one self-styled tremor mystic, and the potential devastation could leave a city in ruins.
- Philippines struck by huge 6.3 magnitude earthquake - Buildings in capital city SHAKING
AT LEAST five people were killed after a 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck Luzon, Philippines today.
- Major earthquake IMMINENT: Mystic predicts HUGE tremor TOMORROW - shock claim
A MAJOR earthquake could strike TOMORROW, according to one mystic, who believes the alignment of planets in our solar system could build tension in Ea
- Surrey EARTHQUAKE: UK hit by magnitude 3 quake - residents wake up terrified
SURREY has been hit by a earthquake with a magnitude of 3.0 overnight.
- Mild earthquake tremors felt in Delhi NCR; epicentre near Muzaffarnagar
An earthquake of Magnitude 4.0 struck 44 kms southwest of Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar district, according to EMSC.
- Tokyo earthquake: What was the magnitude, was anyone hurt and is it safe to travel there now?
AN EARTHQUAKE hit Tokyo on January 18, terrifying residents across Japan’s capital. We explain what the magnitude was and if it safe to travel there
- Earthquake warning: BIG ONE fears as 500 years of energy to cause CHAOS - 500m at risk
THE Himalayan fault line - which caused the death of thousands of people in the 2015 Nepal earthquake - is ready for another major shift, putting the
- SICILY EARTHQUAKE: 4.8 magnitude quake hits active stratovolcano Mount Etna
AN EARTHQUAKE measuring magnitude 4.8 hit the area north of Catania on the slopes of Mount Etna in Sicily early on Wednesday, causing some damage to b
- Tennessee EARTHQUAKE: Magnitude 4.4 quake hits Decatur - Georgia and Atlanta also rocked
THE US state of Tennessee has been struck by a 4.4 magnitude earthquake, with tremors felt in Georgia and Atlanta.
- Kerala not susceptible to quakes, says seismologist
Kottayam: Seismologist Kusala Rajendran of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, says that Kerala is not susceptible to big earthquakes. She was rea
- Earthquake Shakes Up Delhi-NCR, Tremors Felt Across Capital
According to reports, mild tremors were felt in several parts of the national capital while the magnitude of the earthquake is yet to be known.
- Venezuela earthquake: 7.3 quake strikes northern coast
A POWERFUL 7.3-magnitude earthquake has sent tremors the Northern Venezuelan coast.
- Earthquake news: Earth’s mantle has CRACKED leading to MORE tremors
A SERIES of huge cracks in the Earth’s mantle is causing devastating earthquakes, scientists have warned.
- BREAKING: MASSIVE 5.6 magnitude earthquake STRIKES US territory - Ring of Fire on ALERT
A MASSIVE 5.6 magnitude earthquake has struck near US territory putting the Ring of Fire on alert, according to the United States Geological Survey.
- BREAKING: Huge earthquake SHAKES Mexico as sirens send residents DASHING into the streets
A HUGE preliminary 5.6 magnitude earthquake has struck Mexico as sirens have sent residents dashing into the streets in a desperate effort to get to s
- BREAKING: Tokyo hit by 5.3 magnitude EARTHQUAKE as ‘BUILDINGS SHAKE’ in Japan capital
TOKYO has been hit by an earthquake as buildings shook in the Japanese capital and promoted a slew of residents to express their worries on social med
- Strong 6.8 earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea
A handout photo taken on March 6, 2018 and received on March 7 from the International Federation of Red Cross shows earthquake damage in the Nipa-Kutu