Search Results For earnings
- IMFA posts loss of Rs 74 cr in March quarter
Standalone income declined to Rs 437.67 crore from Rs 451.75 crore in the year-ago period.
- Essar Steel reports Rs 4,229 crore Ebitda during insolvency period
The CoC had voted in favour of Rs 42,000 crore take over plan of the global steel major ArcelorMittal.
- UPL Q4 profit plunges 72% to Rs 206 crore
Total income rose to Rs 8,573 crore from Rs 5,809 crore in the year-ago period.
- Sobha reports 64% jump in Q4 profit
Net profit for the January-March quarter of FY19 stood at Rs 113 crore.
- Dr Reddy's Q4 profit jumps 44% YoY to Rs 434 crore; Ebitda margin improves to 22%
Sales for the quarter rose 14 per cent to Rs 4,016.60 crore from Rs 3,534.90 crore.
- Pressure on volume growth, margin may weigh on Bajaj Auto show, stock
Regulatory cost push, shrinking rural market income and tight liquidity to dent numbers
- IOC Q4 profit rises 17% to Rs 6,099 crore; GRM falls to $5.41/barrel in FY19
The company’s Ebitda fell 0.8 per cent to Rs 10,875 crore from Rs 10,966 crore.
- Bajaj Auto Q4 profit grows 21% to Rs 1,306 crore; firm announces Rs 60 dividend
Analysts in an ET NOW poll has projected a profit of Rs 1,050 crore.
- Good businesses facing tough times could be value buys for long term
These business tend to tide over temporary unfavourable phases.
- Wall Street logs gains on better earnings, robust economic data
Walmart Inc rose 2.6 per cent after it reported its best first-quarter same-store sales growth in nine years.
- Demand for affordable housing to remain strong: Atul Goyal
Interview with CEO, Brigade Enterprises
- UPL may report double-digit profit, revenue growth in Q4
Brokerage firm Emkay Global Financial Services sees 65 per cent year-on-year (YoY) rise in profit.
- Wall Street gains on earnings boost, strong economic data
U.S. Treasury yields gained and helped the interest rate sensitive financial sector rise 1.28%, the most among the S&P sectors.
- Bank of India back in the black in Q4
The bank’s asset quality, capital and loan growth are in much better position now.
- Bajaj Finance puts up good show in Q4; top highlights
Net interest income jumped 50 per cent to Rs 3,395 crore over Rs 2,265 crore last year.
- Gujarat Pipavav Port made a turnaround this year: Keld Pedersen
We are ready to fight and will continue to grow the company, while looking for healthy investments.
- Hindalco Q4 profit drops 18% to Rs 506 crore, still beats Street estimates
This was against Rs 377 crore net estimated by analysts in an ET Now poll.
- Bajaj Finance Q4 profit jumps 57% to Rs 1,176 crore, provisions rise too
Analysts in an ET NOW poll had projected a profit of Rs 1,073 crore.
- Future direction of earnings still showing downgrades: Gautam Duggad
In pharma, here is no universal trend and each stock has its own concerns & opportunity, says Duggad
- Central Bank of India Q4 loss widens to Rs 2,477 crore on high provisioning
Total income grew to Rs 6,620.51 crore in the three months to March from Rs 6,301.50 crore in the year-ago period.