Search Results For early
- Samsung has a mess with the nearly $2,000 Galaxy Fold: Screens are breaking, reviewers say
Samsung is facing a fiasco only days before its $1,980 Galaxy Fold hybrid device is going on sale. The problem: the high-priced phones are breaking.
- Columbine shooting survivor who became face of the high school massacre recalls how she nearly bled to death
THE picture shocked the world – a young girl lying bleeding and helpless outside her high school, shot down in cold blood by a classmate. The photo
- Bob Dylan nearly falls during show, scolds audience for using phones
Bob Dylan was performing "Blowing in The Wind when he took a step back, looking angry, and tripped over a guitar monitor.
- The Death of the Early Internet: A Crisis of Eventuality
Much of our earliest activities in the nascent days of the internet are now gone forever, putting into perspective how web publications flicker out wi
- Nearly half of the asthma patient not taking inhaler correctly
Previous studies have shown that adding a spacer device to an inhaler increases the amount of asthma medication a person takes in.
- Paedo female teacher who had sex with three schoolboys promises never to do it again as she begs for early release
A SEX-CRAZED teacher jailed for romping with three schoolboys has vowed to “never do it again” in a bid for an early release. Brianne Altice, 39,
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Premiere Was Pirated Nearly 55 Million Times, India and China Top the List: Report
Game of Thrones was pirated around 55 million times in the first 24 hours alone. India and China top of the list with the most pirated views for Game
- In round 2 of Lok Sabha polls, 11 states vote amid early EVM glitches
Over 15.80 crore voters will decide the fate of around 1,600 contestants in the second phase of the Lok Sabha elections.
- Rupee Rises 15 Paise to 69.45 Against US Dollar in Early Trade
The rupee opened at 69.48 at the interbank forex market, then gained further ground and touched a high of 69.45. The local unit, however, pared some g
- Rupee rises 15 paise against US dollar in early trade
Mumbai: The rupee appreciated by 15 paise to 69.45 against the US dollar in opening trade on Thursday, driven by weakening of the greenback in oversea
- Woman holding a baby is nearly swept away by 25ft wave on a promenade
A WOMAN holding a baby is nearly swept off a promenade in terrifying scenes. A 25ft wave almost engulfed the pair as they were watching stormy seas bu
- iPhone 8S with 4.7-inch screen, A13 processor, 128GB storage tipped to launch in early 2020
Apple reportedly working on iPhone 8 offshoot with 4.7-inch LCD display and single rear camera.
- Sensex extends bullish run with 200 points surge in early trade
The benchmark BSE Sensex extended its record run by rising over 200 points in early trade Thursday led
- Samsung Galaxy Fold’s Screen Malfunctions in Some Early Review Models, Company to Investigate
Some tech reviewers of the Galaxy Fold said the phone malfunctioned after only a day or two of use.
- Jio Effect: Airtel Prepaid Subscribers of Rs 199 and Above Get Free Norton Mobile Security Subscription
The Airtel Rs. 199 prepaid recharge plan comes with 1.5GB data per day, unlimited local, STD and roaming voice calls without any FUP limit, 100 SMS pe
- Passengers trooping to PH seaports reach 24K on early Holy Wednesday
MANILA, Philippines --- On the early hours of Holy Wednesday, more than 24,000 passengers have already made their way to various
- Man who nearly had arm torn off by lion reveals he was only saved when bystander PUNCHED beast on the nose as he reveals his horror injuries
THE tourist who reached through a fence to stroke a lion before having his arm nearly ripped off has spoken for the first time about the horrific acci
- Worshippers and magnates raise nearly $1 billion to rebuild Paris’ Notre Dame after fire
Some are skeptical of the French president's promise to rebuild the cathedral in five years, saying it's not enough time considering the Olympics come
- Nearly 300 arrested at London climate protests
LONDON -- Nearly 300 people have been arrested in ongoing climate change protests in London that brought parts of the British capital to a s