Search Results For dunedin
- Pakistan's Azhar Ali retires from ODI cricket to focus on Tests
The 33-year-old averaged 36.90 with the bat in his 53 ODI appearances for Pakistan, the last of which was against New Zealand in Dunedin in January.
- Toronto Blue Jays focusing on mental performance throughout organization
The so-called mind gym is one of the first places new draft picks go at the Toronto Blue Jays' training facility in Dunedin, Fla.
- Cops called after drunk New Zealand rugby star enters stranger's house and eats takeaway McDonald's meal
All Blacks back Jordie Barrett has said "human error" rather than alcohol was to blame for entering the apartment of a complete stranger and eating a
- Ross Taylor's Health More Important Than Decider as NZ Look to Tests
New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor's health would not be risked for the series-deciding one day international on Saturday as the team looks ahead to two
- Tons for Bairstow, Root as England set big target against Kiwis in fourth ODI
England finished on 335 for nine after losing the toss and being put into bat as Bairstow blazed his way to 138 off 106 balls and Root grafted out a h
- Teen gun maniac behind assassination attempt on the Queen boasted he was ‘finger twitch away from seeing her head splatter’
A TEEN who tried to assassinate the Queen during a 1981 visit to New Zealand told cops he came within “finger twitch of seeing her head splatter”,
- Chief selector Inzamam-ul-Haq slams Pakistan's performance against New Zealand
The Sarfraz Ahmed-led side slumped to a shocking 183-run defeat in the third ODI in Dunedin to go down 0-3 in the series against the Black Caps.
- Trent Boult destroys Pakistan as New Zealand clinch ODI series
New Zealand sealed a one-day international series win after embarrassing Pakistan in Dunedin on Saturday thanks to a brilliant spell of fast bowling b
- New Zealand v/s Pakistan, 3rd ODI: 'Death bowling' concerns for unbeaten Kiwis
New Zealand are already 2-0 in the five-match series but skipper Kane Williamson is not completely happy, especially with the bowling to lower-order b
- New Zealand v/s Pakistan, 2nd ODI: Martin Guptill bludgeons Kiwis to rain-affected win Nelson
New Zealand now lead the five-match series 2-0 ahead of game three in Dunedin on Saturday.
- Florida police discover arsenal of guns, note promising ‘bloody revenge’ in raid of Dunedin home
Officials said that investigators also found aerial images of two schools and a water treatment plant in nearby Tampa.
- Dunedin for Dummies
NZ’s often-ignored town is a haven of a casual student vibe, fantastic marine life and a cheese roll to die for
- New Zealand by the numbers: Two wheels, eight friends and nearly 1,000 kilometres
Where pedals meet mettle: Expanding the definition of 'Real Bicycle People' on a two-week tour Down Under
- New Zealand cricketer Doug Bracewell blames pet parrot's demise for drink-driving
The 26-year-old fast bowler was pulled over by police in March and returned a blood-alcohol reading more than three times the legal limit.
- #NZvSA: South Africa take New Zealand series after being saved by rain
South Africa clinched the three-match series 1-0 having won the second game in Wellington by eight wickets with the first test in Dunedin also ending
- #NZvSA: Quinton de Kock shines for South Africa but New Zealand hold the upper hand in 3rd Test
Another rain-affected day at Seddon Park in Hamilton.
- New Zealand v/s South Africa: Trent Boult out, Tim Southee in, Neil Broom to debut in second test
The second Test begins at the Basin Reserve starting on Thursday.
- South Africa Captain Faf du Plessis Feels Frustrated Over Dunedin Test Draw
After rain played a spoilsport on the final day of the first Test between South Africa and New Zealand on Sunday, Proteas' skipper Faf du Plessis said
- New Zealand v South Africa final day washed out, first Test ends in draw
The first Test between New Zealand and South Africa ended in a draw in Dunedin after rain washed out the entire final day of the match