Search Results For donation
- Hyderabad: Colleges pre-book engineering seats for cash donation
Hyderabad: Engineering colleges are blocking seats for students who pay hefty amounts beforehand for the B category seats, which are supposed to be fi
- Matt Hancock has already landed £100,000 in donations to fund a Tory leadership bid
MATT Hancock has won £100,000 in donations from digital whizzkids to fund a bid for the Tory leadership. The 40-year-old Health Secretary has attract
- Salthaven West looking for fish donations to feed recovering pelican
Regina area wildlife rehab Salthaven West is looking for fish donations to feed a pelican as it recovers from surgery to fix a fractured wing.
- Dead man's organs give new lease of life to seven in Surat
GRIEF AND GRATITUDE: So far, 677 persons have benefited through organ donations by Donate life
- Assam Man Chooses Humanity Over Religion, Breaks Ramzan Fast to Donate Blood to a Hindu
Panaullah Ahmed decided to break his fast after learning about a patient who was in dire need of B-positive blood.
- Ajax firefighter gives gift of life for Mother’s Day
Nadine Young will be donating her liver to Jarrett Singer, 19, on Mother's Day.
- Tahira: Ayushmann can sniff out best script
Ayushmann Khurrana's wife Tahira Kashyap opened up about what she thinks of her husband playing another thrilling role.
- Burglars break into Vajreshwari temple, escape with Rs7.9L
While a security guard said the burglars had assaulted him and tied him up before escaping with the cash, police said the CCTV footages from the templ
- Alumnus provides Lakefield College School with record $15-million donation
The donation by John and Jane Hepburn will support a new dining hall.
- Create centralised software to curb illegal organ donation: HC
It said the software will “take care of applications for approval, curb illegalities and ensure transparency”.
- Bhadrachalam temple skips donation details of devotees
Bhadrachalam: In the absence of transparency, devotees are questioning whether the donations being paid by them are reaching the treasury of Lord Sita
- ‘God was there’: A year after landmark Canadian transplant, Maurice Desjardins is learning to live with another man’s face
After the surgery, people stopped Maurice on the streets — in his rural Quebec village, and in Montreal. Everywhere, people stopped him. It’s a mi
- Blood-donor deferral period for men who have sex with men cut to three months
In their 2015 election platform, the Liberals pledged to bring an end to the ban, calling it discriminatory.
- Health Canada lowers blood donation abstinence period for men who have sex with men
The blood donation waiting period for men who have sex with men has been lowered to three months from a year, Canadian Blood Services says.
- Akshay Kumar thanks Union Minister Kiren Rijiju for standing by him in Canadian citizenship controversy
Akshay Kumar previously found support in his co-star of many movies Anupam Kher and now Union Minister Kiren Rijiju
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik announces food, monetary aid for people affected by cyclone...
Odisha government on Sunday announced surplus food and monetary aid for people after cyclonic storm ‘Fani’ wreaked havoc in Odisha on Friday causi
- A day after cyclone Fani, Odisha begins restoration
Personnel of the national and local disaster response teams worked round-the-clock with members of civil society organisations and ordinary people as
- Woman withdraws £5,800 donation for cancer-stricken toddler after finding out she has two lesbian mums
A HOMOPHOBIC woman cancelled her near £6,000 donation to a cancer-stricken toddler when she found out the girl was being raised by lesbian mums. Call
- Canadian Red Cross raises $3M in donations for Quebec flood victims
The Red Cross receives millions in donations and Beaconsfield sets up a special fundraiser Quebec flood victims.
- Death by organ donation: Euthanizing patients for their organs gains frightening traction
Organ donation is a selfless gift to those on transplant wait lists. But what if we euthanized patients by harvesting their organs?