Search Results For dividend
- As Arrah Leaves Violence Behind, Will Lalu Prasad’s ‘Masterstroke’ Reap Dividend for Grand Alliance?
Aware of the risk of sharp polarisation of backwards and Dalits in favour of the CPI-ML, the BJP is harping on the issues of nationalism, popularity o
- Bajaj Auto Q4 profit grows 21% to Rs 1,306 crore; firm announces Rs 60 dividend
Analysts in an ET NOW poll has projected a profit of Rs 1,050 crore.
- Vodafone slashes dividend after vast annual loss
LONDON -- British telecoms giant Vodafone announced Tuesday that it recorded a vast annual net loss of 7.6 billion euros ($8.5 billion
- Eicher Motors Q4 profit rises 18% YoY to Rs 545 crore, firm announces Rs 125 dividend
Consolidated revenue from operations fell to Rs 2,500.08 crore from Rs 2,528.01 crore.
- Voltas Q4 profit falls 27% to Rs 142 crore
Total income during the quarter was Rs 2,120.22 crore, a rise of 1.34 per cent YoY.
- Asian Paints Q4 profit falls 2% YoY to Rs 473 crore, firm announces Rs 7.65 dividend
Consolidated revenue from operations rose 11.7 per cent to Rs 5,018.21 crore.
- BSE board approves buyback of 67.6 lakh shares
The buyback offer size represents 24.73 per cent of aggregate of the total paid up capital and free reserves.
- Will these ELSS mutual funds help me to create wealth?
If you have any mutual fund queries, message on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
- Tata Power Q4 net drops 92% to Rs 107.32 crore; declares dividend of Rs 1.30 per share
Tata Power had made provision for impairment of investment in Mundra and Georgia businesses in the fourth quarter of 2017-18.
- Tata Power Q4 net profit drops 92% to Rs 107.32 cr
Tata Power has reported a 92 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 107.32 crore for the quarter ended March due to an exceptional adjustme
- Piramal Enterprises Q4 profit dives 88% to Rs 456 crore
Consolidated revenue from operations stood at Rs 3,679.67 crore.
- Imperial Oil reports first quarter profit down from year ago, raises dividend
Imperial Oil Ltd. raised its dividend nearly 16 per cent as it reported that its first-quarter profit fell compared with a year ago.
- Hero MotoCorp Q4 profit slumps 25% YoY to Rs 730 crore; firm announces Rs 32 dividend
The company reported 13.6 per cent margin in Q4 against 16 per cent in the year-ago period.
- Maruti’s Q4 earnings: What slowed it down & where is it headed next year
Maruti Suzuki sold 428,863 cars in the domestic market, a growth of 0.4 per cent.
- Axis Bank Q4 profit at Rs 1,505 cr on lower provisioning, higher income
The bank had a net loss of Rs 2,188 crore in the January-March quarter of 2017-18.
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 profit falls 5% YoY to Rs 1,796 crore; firm announces Rs 80 dividend
The carmaker reported a 0.7 per cent YoY rise in net sales at Rs 20,737.50 crore.
- Indiabulls Housing Q4 profit falls 7% to Rs 1,006 crore; firm announces Rs 10 dividend
Total income increased to Rs 4,209.81 crore against Rs 4,000.24 crore last year.
- HDFC Bank Q4 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,885 crore
Net interest income grew by 22.8 per cent to Rs 13,089.5 crore in the last quarter of FY2018-19 from Rs 10,657.7 crore in the year-ago quarter driven
- Rostow Ravanan on Mindtree’s 200% special dividend for investors
This dividend is subject to shareholders’ approval at the forthcoming AGM, says Ravanan
- Mindtree announces total dividend of Rs 27 amid L&T’s takeover bid
Mindtree posted 8.89 per cent year-on-year rise in consolidated profit at Rs 198.40 crore.