Search Results For diet
- 'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner on the impact of extreme dieting: I stopped having my period for a year
'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner aka Sansa Stark says her husband and singer Joe Jonas saved her life following years of mental health and body im
- Healthy lifestyle can reduce chances of dementia
Washington: While dementia is affecting people worldwide, many people can escape or reduce the risk of this cognitive disorder by adopting a healthy l
- Canada’s taxpayers billed THOUSANDS for Justin Trudeau’s organic diet demands
JUSTIN TRUDEAU’s taxpayer-funded grocery bill skyrocketed to thousands per month when he became Canada’s Prime Minister, according to new document
- Hypertension: New age silent killer
The contemporary work culture demands young professionals invest more time at work and are sleep deprived. Sedentary lifestyle, immense work pressure
- Apps for an insatiable 'app'etite
Time-starved, convenience-seeking millennials are showing a growing hunger for food delivery apps
- Trim dietary fat to lower breast cancer risk
Washington: For the first time, a large experiment suggests that trimming dietary fat and eating more fruits and vegetables may lower a woman’s
- Sonam Kapoor's Nutritionist Spills the Beans on Her Special Diet for Cannes Red Carpet
Sonam Kapoor follows a special workout and diet routine to prepare herself for all the high fashion dresses at Cannes.
- Do You Know These Seven Facts About Keto Diet?
If you are also planning to shed some weight and go on a keto diet, you should probably read these seven facts before going on a weight loss keto diet
- Exercise is the cure to dementia, not vitamin pills
Washington: If you want to save your brain, focus on keeping the rest of your body well with exercise and healthy habits rather than popping vitamin p
- Sonam Kapoor's diet and workout for Cannes!
Sonam Kapoor is a complete trendsetter whether she walks down on red carpets here or outside the country.
- Revealed! Sonam Kapoor's special workout and diet plan for Cannes red carpet outing
Barely a week away from her appearance at the Cannes Film Festival, Bollywood's resident fashionista and red carpet regular Sonam K Ahuja is hard at w
- Drug to reduce bloating caused by over-eating and drinking developed, experts say
A NEW pill reduces bloating caused by over-eating and drinking. Probio-8+ is a mix of eight bacterial types that zap gas from fruit, veg, soft drinks
- Diet and diabesity: Why Indians are prone to diabetes
The link between diabetes (Type 2 diabetes which is by far the commoner variety) and obesity is so strong that we even had to coin a new term to addre
- Why is there a rise of kidney stones in women
An estimated 12 per cent of the Indian population has been found to suffer from kidney stones, and clinical evaluations over the past decade have reve
- Ramzan Dietary dos and don’ts
Health experts talk about the right foods to keep the body replenished during the fasting month
- Prevent heart failure with DASH diet
Washington: DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet proven to have beneficial effects on high blood pressure may also reduce the risk of d
- Summer Special 2019: 7 Water-rich & Low-calorie Foods You Must Add to Your Diet
This summer try these 10 water-rich and low-calorie food items to rehydrate your body and satiate your taste buds.
- Sara Ali Khan's switch from pizza to salad and more diet secrets
If there’s one celebrity transformation which can actually inspire you, it is Bollywood’s youngest superstar, Sara Ali Khan.
- 'Brain training' game to resist sweet temptation
Washington: Researchers have developed a computer game that can be used to train people to eat less sugar. This could aid in reducing weight and impro