Search Results For diabetes
- Here are 5 Health Benefits of Coffee
While there are health benefits as well as risks of drinking coffee, a limited amount of coffee consumption is never bad for anyone.
- 5 Ways to Lower Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Women who have opted to breastfed at some point in their lives are less likely to develop heart complications.
- Check diabetes devices before using them: Food and Drug Administration
Hyderabad: Illegal and unapproved diabetes management devices that are being sold in the market have been noted by the Food and Drug Administration (F
- Can AI bring you happiness? Dubai thinks so
From robocops, autonomous cars to high tech gadgets which can diagnose diseases in a matter of minutes, these are some of the ideas Dubai is toying wi
- Healthy lifestyle can reduce chances of dementia
Washington: While dementia is affecting people worldwide, many people can escape or reduce the risk of this cognitive disorder by adopting a healthy l
- Hypertension: New age silent killer
The contemporary work culture demands young professionals invest more time at work and are sleep deprived. Sedentary lifestyle, immense work pressure
- Obesity surgery more beneficial for teens than adults
Teens who have obesity surgery lose as much weight as those who have the operation as adults and are more likely to have it resolve other health probl
- Diet and diabesity: Why Indians are prone to diabetes
The link between diabetes (Type 2 diabetes which is by far the commoner variety) and obesity is so strong that we even had to coin a new term to addre
- Fertility in danger! Men try having family before it's too late
Washington: A study found that men who delay in starting a family can affect the health of their partners as well as the children in future. The study
- Avocados, as a substitute for carbohydrates can aid weight loss
Washington: Suffering from obesity? It's time to add avocado to your daily diet. Meals that include fresh avocado as a substitute for refined carb
- ‘This is a solvable issue’: Pricey insulin has Americans trekking to Canada in ‘caravans’
Americans living with Type 1 diabetes are raising awareness about the problem through an online campaign using the hashtag #CaravanToCanada.
- 42-yr-old woman loses 214 kg to discover new life
It took Vasai resident Amita Rajani four years and two surgeries to lose 214 kg and walk independently.
- 'Flesh-eating' genital infection linked to certain diabetes drugs, study finds
A new study shows a necrotizing infection of the genitals, known as Fournier Gangrene, is tied to Type 2 diabetes drugs called SGLT2 inhibitors.
- Women to blame for obesity-related NHS hospital admissions DOUBLING in 4 years
TUBBY women are fuelling a record number of fat-related NHS hospital admissions. Official figures reveal the devastating impact of the obesity crisis,
- Can cheese help control your blood sugar?
Is cheese a food as nutritious as it is delicious? On the one hand, cheese is an excellent source of minerals like calcium and magnesium, vitamins A,
- Type 2 diabetes sufferers urged to watch for killer genital infection – that rots your privates
TYPE 2 diabetes sufferers are being urged to watch for a killer genital infection that rots your privates. Experts are warning that one of the newer d
- Drinking Diet Coke and similar low-calorie beverages could trigger deadly diabetes, scientists warn
DRINKING Diet Coke and similar beverages could trigger deadly diabetes, scientists have warned. Experts found that low-calorie sweeteners affect gut b
- Theresa May sacked Gavin Williamson because ‘he said her diabetes makes her unfit to be PM’
FURIOUS Theresa May axed cabinet minister Gavin Williamson after he said behind her back she was too ill to be Prime Minister, it was claimed last nig
- Body clock disruption to affect circadian level
Washington: A recent study suggests that eating time is important knowledge for the human body which impacts the health of people. Furthermore, resear
- Insulin’s high cost keeping diabetes patients from taking their meds?
High prescription drug prices are fast becoming a leading political topic, with medications like insulin emerging as a poster child for the is