Search Results For dermatologist
- Nail health and care 101: Perfection at your fingertips
From whether buffing nails and cutting cuticles is a good idea or not, to how to give them lasting nourishment, here’s all you need to know.
- Dermatologists explain the reasons behind hair fall and how you can deal with it
When Anand Sharma (name changed) started noticing his hair thinning in his late teens, he didn’t pay much attention to it.
- The beard game
When Virat Kohli decided to keep a beard little did we know that it would become such a rage. With multiple companies coming out with their beard oil
- Dermatologists warn of risks of IV glutathione
A group of dermatologists on Tuesday warned people hoping to acquire a fair complexion not to inject themselves with glutathione as they may instead s
- Me so radiant!
Ever wondered what is the secret behind the flawless skin of celebrities you adore? Well, Madonna, who has opted for Mesotherapy, has been very open a
- Red, itchy, scaly skin: Why Canadians with psoriasis continue to suffer in silence
Rosamond Turner, 25, from Toronto dealt with psoriasis for most of her adult life. Her outbreaks got so bad that she couldn't leave the house.
- Chemicals in acrylic, gel nails can cause allergic reaction on face and genitals
A new study has found chemicals found in acrylic and gel nails can cause a bad allergic reaction on the face and genitals, the Daily Mail reported.Acc
- Study finds selfies, filters may lead to body disorders, self-esteem issues
Using photo-editing techniques is changing people's perceptions of beauty worldwide, which may affect a person's self-esteem and trigger body
- AI better at finding skin cancer than doctors: study
Paris: A computer was better than human dermatologists at detecting skin cancer in a study that pitted human against machine in the quest for better,
- Artificial Intelligence can better detect skin cancer than dermatologists
An artificial intelligence system can better detect skin cancer than experienced dermatologists, a study has found.
- Mumbai police nabs seven for selling fake cosmetics, kingpin absconding
The spurious cosmetics would be packaged with the name of HUL's famous brands printed on them.
- Prescription must for fairness creams
Hyderabad: A total of 14 steroid-based creams and ointments have been adjudged not to be sold without a prescription by the Director General of India,
- Dermatologists see red
KOCHI: The Indian Association of Dermatologists Venereologists and Leprologists Kerala chapter (IADVL) has urged the State government to initiate
- 7 signs you need to consult dermatologists
Your skin is the mirror of your internal health. Very often a lot of things are going on in various parts of the body, which reflect on skin but peopl
- WATCH: Scarlet Snow Belo says she wants to be a dermatologist
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Social media sensation Scarlet Snow Belo, daughter of doctor-to-the-stars Vicki Belo and Hayden K
- Doctor who denied sex abuse by saying his belly was too big loses licence
Dr. Rodion Kunynetz was found guilty of sexual abuse for groping one patient’s breasts.
- Dermatologists wary of quackery
KOCHI: Dr Ramesh Bhat, the new national president of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL) said that in v
- Celebrity skincare secrets for winter brides
Weddings preparations start months in advance and amidst all the running around markets, the bride forgets to take care of herself. However, this wint
- Dermatologists demand ban on production and sale of skin creams containing steroid
A group of eminent dermatologists in the country has written to the Centre and the drug regulatory authority demanding a ban on manufacturing and sale
- Beauty at a price: Doctors advice users to do patch test
Hyderabad: Dermatologists advise patients to use natural products to maintain the quality of their skin in the long term. Cosmetic users are also advi