Search Results For derivatives
- Palm oil slips from three-week high on output woes
Palm oil output in Malaysia last reported that production fell 1.4 per cent in April.
- NSE co-location case: Sebi partially relaxes order against OPG Securities, 3 directors
Markets regulator Sebi has partially relaxed the order against OPG Securities and three directors in co-location facility case by allowing the stock b
- Future course of action after holistic legal advice, says NSE chief
National Stock Exchange chief Vikram Limaye on Wednesday said there is "light at the end of the tunnel" after the Sebi orders in co-location case and
- Long volatility ahead of poll results can offer gains, say analysts
The buyer of a call and a put pays a premium to the seller.
- Sensex slumps 324 points; Nifty drops below 11,650 on F&O expiry
Equity benchmark BSE Sensex cracked 324 points Thursday on heavy selloff in auto, metal, energy and financial stocks as boiling crude prices and depre
- Volatility ahead of derivatives expiry likely
The maker continued to be in a correction mode with the Sensex ending 80 points lower at 38564, while Nifty closed 18.50 points at 11576 on Tuesday.It
- Investments through P-notes jump to Rs 78,110 cr till March-end
New Delhi: Investments through participatory notes in domestic capital market rose to Rs 78,110 crore at the end of March, amid positive market sentim
- Sensex rallies 413 points on derivatives expiry; Nifty ends above 11,550
Major gainers on the BSE platform include HCL Tech, SBI, ITC, Bharti Airtel, Sun Pharma adn Yes Bank with their stocks surging as much as 4.11 per cen
- Sebi asks exchanges dealing in agri-commodity derivatives to create fund for farmers
New Delhi: Sebi on Wednesday asked the exchanges dealing with agri-commodity derivatives to create a fund for farmers and FPOs in which the regulatory
- Figuring out supports & resistances via option chains
Derivatives that allow you to buy or sell the index at a set price for delivery at a later date.
- Buy stocks if Nifty corrects to 10,800-10,700
SU banks, Fertilizer, Cement and Pharma sectors are expected to show strength in the coming weeks.
- No open offer exemption without IBC: Sebi
The new rule is not applicable to lenders.
- Sebi allows MFs, PMSes to invest in commodity derivatives
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) also approved amendments to regulations on InvITs and REITs.
- MFs, PMS may get to play in commodity derivatives soon: Sebi
Mohanty said it would “happen soon” without clarifying how soon.
- NSE to launch Brent crude derivatives with ICIS data
In the commodity derivatives segment, NSE had earlier launched futures contracts in gold and silver.
- Anand Rathi arm, Geofin Comtrade 'unfit, improper' for commodity derivatives brokers
New Delhi: Market regulator Sebi has said that Anand Rathi Commodities and Geofin Comtrade are not "fit and proper" to act as commodity deri
- Opt for structured products amid high interest rate, volatility
MANAGING WEALTH: High net worth individuals are increasingly investing in structured protects because of the appeal of defined returns