Search Results For department of economic affairs
- No clear definition of 'ongoing project' may lead to disputes under new GST rates for real estate
Lack of clear guidelines and apprehension of possible controversy around transition of unutilised input tax credit as on 31 March 2019, has been a key
- Goyal asks SPMCIL to expand export footprint
New Delhi: Finance Minister Piyush Goyal on Sunday asked state-owned Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India (SPMCIL) to tap its full pot
- NBFCs need enough liquidity support for even normal growth: Subhash Chandra Garg, DEA secretary
The bank recapitalisation requirement may undergo a change if the yields get reduced further; mark-to-market provision may come down, said Garg.
- After IL&FS Episode, Govt Fears Default from NBFCS, Housing Finance Firms: Report
The DEA, in a letter to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, described the financial situation as "still fragile" when discussing the financial stabilit
- Parliament committee pulls up govt departments for not spending SC/ST funds
Among 19 central ministries and departments, the ministry of rural development has spent only 5.45 per cent of its funds while it is mandated to spend
- Govt rubbishes report that Indian currency is 'Made in China'
New Delhi: The Centre has denied accusations that a Chinese company has been given a contract to print Indian currency.The Ministry of Finance, in a s
- Supreme Court backs RBI ban on virtual currency
Mumbai: The Supreme Court in its order on Tuesday has refused to lift the ban on cryptocurrencies imposed by Reserve Bank of India, the order has effe
- India has potential to become a $10 tn economy by 2030: Official
Garg said that tax to GDP ratio has improved from 10 per cent to 11.6 per cent, and fresh private capital investment is likely as capacity utilisation
- Bitcoin traders move SC, say nothing illegal about crypto cash
Plea says RBI blocking essential services as virtual currencies not banned in the country
- Government revisits old proposal to merge IIFCL and IFCI
“In the past, there was a suggestion to merge these two institutions. Now that IIFCL is being revamped, this could be relooked at,” he said.
- Centre effects mid-level bureaucratic rejig, TP Ghosh is new CMD of SPMCIL
Other postings include IAS officer Arvind Shrivastava as joint secretary in department of economic affairs and IRS officer Shefali Juneja as JS in min
- Will supply adequate notes to meet higher demands in coming days: Govt
Mumbai: Amid reports of various ATMs across the country running out of cash, the Central government on Tuesday came forth to respond to people's c
- Government expecting "some more" dividend from RBI in March: Secretary
In August, RBI had paid a dividend of Rs 30,659 crore for the fiscal ended June 2017. It was less than half the Rs 65,876 crore it had paid in 2015-16
- 'Govt expecting some more dividend from RBI in March'
The government is expecting "some more" dividend from the Reserve Bank this month, Department of Economic Affairs secretary Subhash C Garg said here t
- Govt expects additional dividend from RBI before 31 March: official
Secretary of department of economic affairs Subhash Chandra Garg says government is expecting an additional dividend from the Reserve Bank of India (R
- Finance Ministry signs MoU with NBCC for housing project
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed between Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) and National Buildings Construction Corp
- Local clients to get priority if India arm of foreign banks goes bust
This system will be a part of the contentious Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill 2017, which is under scrutiny by a joint House panel.
- India’s double-digit growth difficult in current global scenario: DEA secretary
Subhash Chandra Garg, economic affairs department secretary, says in 2020-21 India should be able to grow at about 8%