Search Results For demonetisation impact on gdp
- IMF Lowers India's Growth Forecast Over Demonetisation, GST
India is likely to regain the tag of the fastest growth emerging economies of the world in 2018, the IMF said in its latest World Economic Outlook rep
- Jaitley downplays demonetisation impact on GDP, says corruption and black money...
Arun Jaitley rubbished the impact of demonetisation on India’s economic growth, says 7-8% growth is very reasonable.
- Using Economic Survey 2016-17 to gauge demonetisation impact on GDP growth
Applying the Economic Survey’s methods, we find from CSO’s data that demonetisation has actually boosted both GDP and GVA nominal growth in 2016-1
- Demonetisation impact on GDP maybe seen in this quarter, says RBI
The impact of demonetisation on India’s GDP maybe seen in the current quarter in some segments even as the remonetisation exercise should be complet
- GDP Surprise Takes Market to 6-month High, Sensex Soars 241 Points
Robust GDP data for the December quarter allayed market fears as the Sensex on Wednesday rallied over 241 points to end at about a six-month high of 2