Search Results For demonetisation
- 'Didn't expect Modi wave of this magnitude'
It was the day of reckoning and people sat glued to their television screens and their smart phones in their homes and coffee shops across the c
- BJP's muscular nationalism worked
New Delhi: “Nun roti khayenge, Modi ji ko jitayege” (even if we have to eat chapati with salt, we will vote for Modi) said lyrics of a Bho
- How mutual funds fared during Modi's rule in last five years
Were you were lucky enough to have invested in the best funds that made the maximum money during the period.
- Lok Sabha election results 2019: GST, demonetisation had no impact on the ground
Even though the Congress and other Opposition parties raised the two issues throughout the campaign, the results show that they failed to reap any pol
- RBI to soon issue Rs 10 banknotes bearing sign of Governor Shaktikanta Das
All banknotes in the denomination of Rs 10 issued by the Reserve Bank in the past will continue to be legal tender, it said.
- GST, Sealing and Note Ban Hangover to Decide Atishi Versus Gautam Gambhir in East Delhi
After the delimitation in 2008, Congress and BJP won this seat once each. In 2014, the triangular contest was won by BJP’s Maheish Girri who defeate
- Bengaluru: This poll is about PM Modi, there is no opposition - Chetan Bhagat
Bengaluru: “I have been writing about issues in the newspapers and felt that since many like my take on national issues, I should write a book o
- Hyderabad: High Court denies relief to Musaddilal
Hyderabad: The Telangana High Court on Saturday rejected the pleas of Hyderabad based jewellers — Musaddilal Group managing director and other d
- BJP will be washed out in Hindi heartland, predicts Shatrughan Sinha
Sinha said the BJP would be washed out in Uttar Pradesh and in other Hindi heartlands due to the misery rained on the people owing to faulty implement
- Debit card PoS swipes rise 27% as per RBI data
RBI numbers for March 2019 shows ATM withdrawals growing at a slower pace of 15%
- Rahul Gandhi Claims Modi Locked Up Entire Cabinet Before Demonetisation
Rahul Gandhi said the SPG, who, in addition to Modi, also provides him with security, said the Prime Minister of India had locked up his entire cabine
- 'You Might as Well Have Voted for Amitabh Bachchan as PM': Priyanka Gandhi's 'Filmy' Dig at Modi
Priyanka Gandhi also stepped up her attack on PM Modi over demonetisation, relief to farmers and nationalism.
- Modi should have taken Manmohan's advice before demonetisation: Rahul
Bargari: Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi Wednesday contrasted Manmohan Singh who led the UPA government and Narendra Modi, saying the prime mi
- Rajasthan Mulls Removing All References About Demonetisation From School Textbooks
The changes are understood to have been recommended by two review committees of educationists set by the Congress government in February this year to
- Destroyed backbone of our economy: Rahul on demonetisation
Ludhiana: Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for 'destroying the strength of Indian economy'
- Lok Sabha elections 2019- 'Modi made fun of Manmohan Singh but…': Rahul Gandhi jabs...
Criticising the BJP government for demonetisation and “Gabbar Singh Tax”, Congress president Rahul Gandhi claimed these two decisions of Modi gove
- ED attaches property worth over Rs 2 crore in Axis Bank demonetisation case
New Delhi: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Monday said to have issued a 'provisional attachment order' under the Prevention of Money Laund
- Axis Bank PMLA case: ED attaches Rs 2 cr assets
In a statement, the agency said it has issued a "provisional attachment order under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA), attaching movable a
- PM Modi's 56-inch Chest Only for Pakistan, Shrinks Upon Mention of China, Says Yashwant Sinha
The former Union minister pointed out that mentioning China would not have aroused the same sentiments as referencing Pakistan, and that Beijing is ha
- Analyzing Narendra Modi's performance on the Indian economy
When Narendra Modi became India’s prime minister in spring 2014 the Indian economy was in the doldrums. There was a clear policy paralysis in In