Search Results For delhi commission for women
- UP woman sold, gangraped; sets herself on fire as police refuse to register complaint
Meerut: A woman, who was "sold" for Rs 10,000 and raped by people for whom she was forced to work as domestic help, set herself on fire afte
- 20 girls open up about teasing by boys in school
More than 20 girl students of a government school in south Delhi have complained to Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) sharing their pain of being tease
- Sex Racket Busted in Delhi, DCW Says Women 'Had to Sleep with 7 Clients a Day'
A DCW team reached the area on Thursday early morning and interacted with the residents who confirmed that a sex racket was being run from the house d
- Three-year-old malnourished girl rescued in West Delhi
According to neighbours who spoke to the commission members, the father, a rickshaw-puller, was raising the child alone as the mother had died a year
- Delhi Man Gave Liquor in Milk Bottle to 3-year-old Daughter When She Cried for Food
The child was admitted to a hospital where doctors found the child's private parts severely infected due to dirty diaper and poor hygiene.
- DCW rescues three-year-old girl from drunk father; toddler was fed liquor from milk bottle
The child was admitted to a hospital where doctors found the child's private parts severely infected due to a dirty diaper and poor hygiene.
- DCW to come out with women’s manifesto for parties
The DCW also issued a notice to a divisional commissioner, seeking an immediate report on non-action of its recommendations regarding a complete ban o
- Delhi Commission for Women to have a dedicated transgender cell
The Delhi Commission for Women’s transgender cell will focus on complaints of abuse and discrimination as well as run programmes to reach out to the
- Expedite judicial process in Nirbhaya rape case: Swati Maliwal writes to President
New Delhi: Delhi Commission for Women chairperson Swati Maliwal requested President Ram Nath Kovind to streamline the judicial process to ensure hangi
- DCW Chief Requests Prez to Streamline Process to Ensure Hanging of Convicts in Nirbhaya Rape Case
Three of the four convicts in the case, who were sentenced to death, are likely to file a curative petition challenging the death penalty soon.
- DU college students join Maliwal’s ‘Mahil Suraksha Padyatra’
Maliwal said almost all women groups she met during the march complained about lack of support from police when they complain against their aggressors
- Illegal liquor: DCW issues notice to police
The Delhi Commission for Women on Thursday issued a notice to the Delhi Police over large-scale open sale of illegal alcohol and drugs in north Delhi.
- Girl, 5, covered in bite marks after being raped in public toilet by vile paedo when parents let her go to the loo by herself
A VILE paedo allegedly bit and raped a five-year-old girl when her parents let her go to the public loo by herself in Delhi, India. The vicious sexual
- 'Delhi Commission for Women' rescues trafficked Odisha girl
BHUBANESWAR: The Delhi Commission for Women rescued a minor girl of Sundergarh district who was allegedly trafficked to Rajasthan in December 2017.As
- More cases of torture, extortion reach DCW
The couples have alleged that the marriage certificates issued to them in court, along with their date of birth certificates, college degrees and orig
- Delhi Commission for Women notice to police after minor raped
DCW chief Swati Maliwal sought details of the police personnel involved in intimidation of the RWA president and the action taken against them.
- Delhi shelter home girls allege chilli powder put in private parts as punishment:...
Some elder girls at a shelter home in Dwarka area alleged that the female staff put chilli powder in their private parts as punishment. They were also
- Girls at Delhi shelter home abused by staff, chilli powder in private parts
New Delhi: Girls of a shelter home in Delhi were allegedly abused by its staff, following which a complaint was registered by the police, the Delhi Co