Search Results For debt
- Essar Steel reports Rs 4,229 crore EBITDA during insolvency period
New Delhi: Debt-ridden Essar Steel has registered an EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization) of Rs 4,229 crore during it
- Land, labour reforms to push economic growth: N K Singh
Macroeconomic stability is one of the things that will guide India's high growth trajectory, he said at an event organised by Assocham here.
- We need Sen. Elizabeth Warren's plan to forgive student loan debt and save middle class
Sen. Warren’s plan treats college as a public good and ensures that a college degree really does offer a promise and a pathway to the middle class.
- Fragile corporate debt emerges as Bank of Canada vulnerability
Non-financial corporate debt was 315 per cent of income at the end of 2018, the Bank of Canada said in its annual Financial System Review.
- Kotak Mahindra AMC admits better communication needed over credit risks
The comments come against the backdrop of the fund house seeking more time for payouts with respect to Fixed Maturity Plans.
- Debt ridden jeweller held for murdering goldsmith
The arrest was made on Tuesday from Rajasthan, where Hemant Soni was hiding at his native place
- PH taps China debt anew
The Philippines on Wednesday raised 2.5 billion renminbi from its second foray in China's panda debt market. Deputy Treasurer Erwin Sta. Ana told r
- Jet Airways shares continue to fall for 3rd day; tank nearly 7 per cent
New Delhi: Shares of Jet Airways continued to fall for the third straight session Wednesday, dropping nearly 7 per cent, after four senior executives,
- Govt committed to disinvestment of Air India: Sinha
Speaking at a session hosted by the Indian Chamber of Commerce here, Sinha said the government was taking steps to make Air India a vibrant global air
- Jaypee Infratech creditors decide to put on vote NBCC's revised bid
New DelhI: A creditors panel of Jaypee Infratech on Tuesday decided to put on vote the revised offer of state-owned NBCC Ltd to acquire the debt laden
- Venture debt firm, InnoVen Capital, invests Rs 120 million in DocsApp
Funds to be leveraged to meet the growth requirements and expanding their presence across India.
- Jet Airways CFO Amit Agarwal quits
In a statement to the stock exchange, the debt-ridden carrier said that Amit Agarwal resigned with effect from May 13, 2019 due to personal reasons.
- Jet Airways chief financial officer Amit Agarwal steps down
Mumbai: Grounded carrier Jet Airways' deputy chief executive and chief financial officer (CFO) Amit Agarwal has resigned, the airline said on Tues
- Debt-laden Tata Steel may have to sell assets
European unit could need support from domestic operations; blow for co’s expansion plans.
- Outflows from mutual funds signal poor appetite for debt papers
Market participants are also confident that companies will be able to roll over their short-term borrwings in the next couple of months.
- In support of Uday scheme: Power Secretary backs discoms, blames regulators for debt
Bhalla's comment is at odds with the near-unanimous view that state distribution companies are responsible for their financial mess.
- Jet Airways slumps after reports of Etihad's non-binding offer
Bengaluru: Shares of Jet Airways Ltd fell as much as 11.4 per cent on Monday after media reports said a buyout offer from Middle Eastern carrier Etiha
- PMO wants quick disinvestment of Air India subsidiaries
New Delhi: The civil aviation ministry has told Air India that it should prepare 2018-19 financials for itself and its subsidiaries by end of June as