Search Results For david cameron
- Who is Matt Hancock? Health Secretary latest to join Tory leadership race for Prime Minister
HEALTH Secretary Matt Hancock has confirmed he will run for Prime Minister after Theresa May resigned on May 24. But who is here and why did he decide
- Ex-UK PM David Cameron Says He Shares Theresa May's Pain
Speaking in Oxfordshire, David Cameron said, 'I know what it feels like when you come to realise that your leadership time has finished, that the coun
- Brexit SHOCK: Cameron reveals he has been 'HELPING' Theresa May in Brexit negotiations
FORMER British Prime Minister David Cameron has revealed he offered “advice in private and help in private” to Theresa May as she led Brexit negot
- QT audience member MOCKS Tory peer over Farage milkshake comment - ‘You’re NOT funny’
DAVID CAMERON’s former head of policy Camilla Cavendish was stunned into silence after a BBC Question Time audience member mocked her for poking fun
- Who is Mel Stride, the new Commons leader who has replaced Andrea Leadsom?
THERESA May has appointed Mel Stride as the Leader of the House of Commons. The move came after Andrea Leadsom dramatically quit on the eve of the EU
- Who is Andrea Leadsom, why did she resign from the Cabinet and what are her views on Brexit?
THE Leader of the House of Commons dramatically quit over Theresa May’s Brexit plan. Andrea Leadsom, a staunch Brexiteer, said it was with a “heav
- How Annunziata Rees-Mogg was 'deselected as MP candidate after SURPRISE conflict'
ANNUNZIATA REES-MOGG, sister of prominent Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg, was deselected as a Tory Party MP candidate in 2011 by Prime Minister David Camer
- David Cameron to blast back in memoirs revealing the battles and achievements of his life and career
David Cameron will finally hit back at his legion of critics over Brexit this September when he publishes his long-delayed autobiography. In an explos
- David Cameron autobiography date ANNOUNCED - Memoirs due just weeks before Brexit deadline
DAVID CAMERON’S autobiography will be released on September 19 - just weeks before the latest Brexit deadline at the end of October.
- ‘I just DON’T LIKE David Cameron!’ Ann Widdecombe HILARIOUS answer puts crowd in STITCHES
BREXIT PARTY MEP candidate Ann Widdecombe left a Peterborough rally crowd in hysterics after a confident dig at the former Prime Minister David Camero
- David Cameron in hot water AGAIN after splashing out £8,000 on item at luxury Cornish home
DAVID CAMERON was in hot water again after he splashed out £8,000 on a luxury item for his Cornish holiday home.
- David Cameron splashes out on £8,000 luxury hot tub at his £2milllion coastal retreat
DAVID Cameron — mocked for telling of his love for “chillaxing” — has splashed out £8,000 on a hot tub for his coastal retreat. The former PM
- Penny Mordaunt appointed as Britain’s first ever female Defence Secretary
PENNY Mordaunt was on Wednesday night appointed as Britain’s first ever female Defence Secretary. The popular, plain-speaking Brexiteer was an obvio
- Sri Lanka bombing –ISIS suicide terrorist studied at UK uni branded hotbed of extremism by David Cameron
ONE of the warped Sri Lankan suicide bombers studied at a UK university sensationally branded a hotbed for extremism by David Cameron. Abdul Lathief J
- Theresa May is forced to abandon plans for major Cabinet reshuffle because of new Brexit delay
THERESA May has been forced to abandoned plans for a major Cabinet reshuffle next month because of the Brexit delay. The new blow to the PM’s surviv
- ‘Sex police’ have no grounds to judge Strictly’s Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton
THERE has been speculation this week about the rights and wrongs of workplace romances – with the focus on Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton. They a
- Liz Truss suggests she could axe £60billion HS2 rail link to boost local transport
LIZ Truss has given her strongest hint yet she could axe the troubled HS2 rail link. The Chancellor’s deputy confirmed the £60billion project will
- Jallianwala Bagh tragedy shameful scar on British Indian history: Theresa May
British Prime Minister Theresa May on Wednesday expressed regret for a massacre by British troops in India in 1919 but stopped short of a full apology
- Theresa May was brave but failed as a leader, now it’s time to bring on a Brexit Prime Minister
THERESA MAY’S decision to step down and leave Downing Street will be the hardest of her three tortured years as Prime Minister. This is the job she