Search Results For dangerous driving
- Crown drops dangerous driving causing death charge against Kaden Young’s mother
An assistant crown attorney in Orangeville confirms that a charge against Michelle Hanson has been withdrawn.
- Suspect charged in 2017 hit-and-run that killed mother of 4 near Hope, B.C.
Anthony Creed Cortez is facing six charges in connection with the crash that killed 35-year-old Danielle Charlton.
- Student, 20, drives away from court just minutes after ban for dangerous driving
A MOTORIST was banned for badly hurting a mum in a crash — then drove from court in the same car. Student Saif Shaikh, 20, hit the pedestrian as she
- Not so fast, Lethbridge: Don’t swap out your winter tires just yet
A cold spell in the forecast means those winter tires may still be useful.
- Parents storm out of court in fury as lorry driver who killed son, 3, while ‘sarcastically’ clapping another motorist is cleared of dangerous driving
THE distraught parents of a three-year-old boy killed by a lorry driver as he sarcastically clapped another motorist wept as he was cleared of dangero
- This week’s video game releases: ‘Nintendo Labo VR’, ‘Woolley Mountain’, ‘Dangerous Driving’, more
In this week's video game releases, Nintendo expands into virtual reality (VR) with "Nintendo Labo VR", and "Vacation Simulator" brings comi
- Two men arrested for street-racing at more than 225 km/h in GTA
OPP suspended both drivers’ licences and impounded their cars for seven days.
- Toronto man found guilty of abducting daughter in 2016 incident that triggered Amber Alert
Mario Rodrigues was also found guilty of two counts of assault, one count of break and enter, and one count of dangerous driving causing bodily harm i
- Alberta man pleads not guilty to dangerous driving in fatal Canada Day crash
Dylan James Beauclair, who is 21, is charged with two counts of dangerous driving causing death and two more of dangerous driving causing bodily harm.
- Quebec man charged after bus carrying passengers makes unplanned trip
A man is facing charges including vehicle theft and impaired driving after an intercity bus loaded with passengers waiting to travel to Montreal made
- Dean Gaffney lookalike on the run after ‘causing death of OAP, 84, by dangerous driving’
A FUGITIVE who is the double of EastEnders actor Dean Gaffney is wanted by police after failing to turn up for his trial. Tony Owens, 37, is accused o
- First pic of woman, 24, killed in ‘hit-and-run’ in Brixton after man arrested for causing death by dangerous driving
POLICE have released an image of a woman who was killed in a “hit-and-run” after arresting a man on suspicion of causing death by dangerous drivin
- Truck driver in Humboldt Broncos crash faces several sentencing possibilities
There are several sentencing possibilities for Jaskirat Singh Sidhu, who pleaded guilty on Jan. 8, 2018 to 29 charges of dangerous driving in the Humb
- Semi driver charged in Humboldt Broncos bus crash due back in court
Jaskirat Singh Sidhu was charged three months after the Humboldt Broncos bus crash that killed 16 people and injured 13 others.
- UK weather forecast – Yellow alert for thick freezing FOG sparks ‘dangerous driving’ warning … with threat of cancelled flights and train chaos
COMMUTERS will today have to battle thick fog and freezing temperatures as the Met Office warned of “dangerous driving conditions” this morning. A
- Drug driver who killed two young boys found DEAD in cell on Christmas Day
A DRUG-DRIVER who killed two young brothers in a hit-and-run while high on a cocktail of drugs was found dead in his prison cell on Christmas Day.
- Semi driver charged in Humboldt Broncos crash granted adjournment to new year
The lawyer for Jaskirat Singh Sidhu, the semi driver charged in the Humboldt Broncos bus crash, asked for more time to review documents disclosed by t
- Adjournment in court case for semi driver charged in Humboldt Broncos bus crash
Jaskirat Singh Sidhu, the semi driver charged in the Humboldt Broncos bus crash, is not required to be in court at this stage of the proceedings.
- A night of driving dangerously: Hyderabad cops book 113 for drunken driving, seize 54 cars
Charge sheets will be filed against all the 133 persons and the offenders will be produced before the court.
- Norfolk OPP warn of ‘dangerous’ vehicle surfing following complaint
Police say even at a low-speed, an impact can cause life threatening injuries.