Search Results For daas dev
- Cultural representation one-sided in Hindi cinema: Sudhir Mishra
The National Award-winning writer-director said though there are independent minds influencing popular cinema, there is still a dearth of alternative
- Aditi Rao Hydari on casting couch: Work can't be bartered for favours; either you...
Actor Aditi Rao Hydari says we need to be fearless and speak up against any kind of injustice without thinking what people around us might think.
- Sudhir Mishra on his Rap Song in Daas Dev: I don't think it's my cup of tea
Filmmaker Sudhir Mishra, who enjoys the filmmaking process more than anything else, is developing content for projects across platforms, including a f
- Saurabh Shukla: Filmmakers now invest not just in the hero but other characters,...
Actor Saurabh Shukla says that earlier, in late ’80s and early ’90s, films were hero-centric, so the possibility of participation of other charact
- Sudhir Mishra: I don't make films which are advertisements for stars
Daas Dev director Sudhir Mishra, however, says that this is not an anti-star statement and he has worked with several stars who are great actors.
- Daas Dev: Here's what the producer of the film has to say
Producer Sanjeev Kumar talks in complete length about his film Daas Dev
- Daas Dev: Richa, Aditi's cold war affects promotions; Sudhir ignores film for London
Looks like the recently released film ‘Daas Dev’ really has a lot to worry about, or actually, nothing to worry at all.The film hasn&rsquo
- Daas Dev review: A dour, forgettable iteration of Devdas
Sudhir Mishra’s latest film has a title that wants to scream at you its creativity — or lack thereof — but ends up with an indiscernible, squeak
- Daas Dev: Richa Chadha and Aditi Rao Hydari's sizzling chemistry with Rahul Bhat grabs eyeballs
Richa Chadha and Aditi Rao Hydari share a sizzling chemistry with co-star Rahul Bhat in Daas Dev
- Daas Dev movie review: This Devdas belongs to Chandramukhi
Director: Sudhir MishraCast: Rahul Bhat, Richa Chadda, Aditi Rao Hydari, Saurabh Shukla, Vineet Kumar Singh, Dalip Tahil, Vipin Sharma, Deepraj Rana,
- Daas Dev: 5 reasons why the film is the best interpretation of Devdas
Richa Chadha, Rahul Bhat and Aditi Rao Hydari in Daas Dev From Devdas to Dev D, Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay's novel Devdas has been recreated a numbe
- Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn't miss watching Sudhir Mishra's 'Daas Dev'
Sudhir Mishra's 'Daas Dev', starring Richa Chadha, Rahul Bhat and Aditi Rao Hydari, hit the theatres on Friday
- Film Review: Daas Dev
A tepid lead triumvirate and chaotic narrative let down the latest version of ‘Devdas’
- Daas Dev movie review: Nothing more than a brave attempt
Director: Sudhir MishraCast: Rahul Bhatt, Richa Chadha, Aditi Rao Hydari, Dalip Tahil, Saurabh Shukla, Anurag Kashyap and othersGiving ode to legends
- Land of Mahatma Gandhi becoming land of gang rapists: Mallika Sherawat
The actress said that India hasn't been able to protect women and children and such crimes occur on a daily basis.
- Daas Dev movie review: A messy cocktail of emotions and power games
Daas Dev movie review: Sudhir Mishra attempts to make an epic saga comprising political drama, revenge and love, but the final result belies its ambit
- Mallika Sherawat on India becoming 'land of gang rapists'
Mallika Sherawat Actress Mallika Sherawat has expressed her displeasure over increasing number of rape cases in India. She has said that from the lan
- The idea of heroism has led to disasters, says Sudhir Mishra on Daas Dev
Sudhir Mishra, the director of films like Dharavi, Hazaron Khwahishein Aisi and Chameli, is back with his new film Daas Dev. He talks about the cult o
- DaasDev director excited about Avengers: Infinity War as well as his own film
Sudhir Mishra is equally excited about the upcoming weekend thrill with DaasDev and Avengers
- Richa Chadha: It was always on my wish list to work with Sudhir Mishra
Richa Chadha We have seen several versions of Devdas in the Hindi cinema and the talented Sudhir Mishra has brought the yet-another version of Devdas