Search Results For cycling
- En route to Makkah, two Indian men complete 3,800 km journey to UAE on cycles
They have been cycling under the sun across three countries while fasting on their trip to Makkah in Saudi Arabia.
- Are recycling programs working well?
Washington: Changing markets and confusion over what can be thrown in recycling bins has forced some communities to rethink or even suspend their recy
- Should Calgary traffic laws be different for cyclists and drivers?
The proposal would ask the province to make rolling stops at stop signs legal for cyclists.
- ‘Dismembered body’ found in big bag at a recycling centre was actually doctor’s discarded training skeleton
MURDER cops quizzed a builder over bones at a tip — only to find out they were a doctor’s training skeleton. Paul Suttie, 36, was clearing a surge
- On a record-breaking spree!
Hyderabad’s Prasad Wadepally spellbound everyone when he has set the record of the first Indian to complete 100 days of cycling 100 km, a few mo
- Ottawa city councillors to introduce motions calling for safer bicycle infrastructure
The motions come almost a week after a cyclist was struck and killed on Laurier Avenue just outside city hall.
- Rolling for Justice Bike Ride makes way along Laurier Avenue calling for safer roads for cyclists
The ride comes a week after a cyclist was killed on that same stretch of road in an alleged hit-and-run.
- London HORROR: Police discover ‘HUMAN JAW’ at recycling centre in TERRIFYING scene
HUMAN remains have been found inside a bin bag at a recycling centre in south London.
- Cyclist in hospital after being struck by vehicle in Saint-Michel
The collision happened at around 5:30 p.m. near the intersection of Jarry Street and Joseph-Guibord Avenue.
- Ottawa woman sent to hospital after losing control of bicycle downtown
According to Ottawa paramedics, the woman's injuries are minor, however some are on edge after a collision last week on Laurier Avenue resulted in a c
- Quebec, a leading world destination for cyclists
The Montreal Bike Festival at the end of this month marks an unofficial start to the bicycling season in Quebec.
- Jawbone with teeth and leg bone of ‘murder victim’ found in bin bag at recycling centre
HUMAN remains were found inside a bin bag at a recycling centre yesterday. A jawbone with teeth and a leg bone were discovered at the Greenwich Reus
- Spearheading a recycling revolution
Inspired by her childhood memories that were spent watching lots of greenery in the Adilabad and Paderu areas, Zonal Commissioner (West Zone) of the G
- Generic recycling message not that effective
Washington: In order to increase plastic recycling rates, we need to change the conversation from 'where does plastic go' to 'what d
- China’s ban on scrap imports a boon to US recycling plants
ALBANY, New York, United States --- The halt on China's imports of wastepaper and plastic that has disrupted U.S. recycling programs has also spur
- ‘Why don’t we help the environment?’: Edmonton company gets into business of paper straws
Mickey Gois started Royal Paper Industries in Aug. 2017 to offer paper straws as an alternative to plastic straws.
- Montreal holds public hearings to discuss reducing waste
According to numbers provided by the Montreal Metropolitan Community, local households aren't hitting the target of recycling 70 per cent of waste.
- Thousands of wheelie bins seized from residents who put out ‘wrong rubbish’ for recycling
MORE than 1,300 wheelie bins have been seized from residents who put out “wrong rubbish” for recycling. The move came after Town Hall snoopers gat
- Quebec: Bicyclers paradise
Montreal: In Montreal each spring, an epic bicycle festival demonstrates how 25,000 people can let the good times roll without bumping into each other