Search Results For cyber security
- Mozilla Firefox 67 update claims major improvements: Here’s what’s new
Alongside fine-tuning page-load times and modules for faster browsing, Firefox will also run smoother on systems with limited RAM capacity.
- Margaret Thatcher ‘would have snubbed Huawei’ says US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as he humiliates PM
THE US Secretary of State humiliated Theresa May by insisting Margaret Thatcher would never have allowed Huawei a role in the UK’s communications ne
- Meet 'Neon Future', a Science Fiction Comic that Trades Cyber-Paranoia for Optimism
Created by famous DJ Steve Aoki, the new sci-fi comic book narrates a story of human-machine coexistence, instead of cyber-apocalypse.
- Over 30 Nations Meet to Draft Guidelines on 5G Security and Data Surveillance
Diplomatic sources said participating countries were not ready to sign any documents in Prague because they had not concluded debates about the issue
- SAP Software Vulnerability May Leave 50,000 Businesses Under Critical Threat: Report
Security firm Onapsis has demonstrated how 90 percent of SAP systems have not been configured safely, potentially leaving 50,000 business under threat
- Cyber Shikshaa programme fails to take off in Gujarat
*Despite receiving over 100 applications from women engineers, the numbers for the free programme dropped at the final date of joining*
- India's Defence Cyber Agency to start this May, will be based in New Delhi
New Delhi: In a bid to bolster its capabilities to tackle threats emanating from hackers, mostly from China and Pakistan, India is all set to have Def
- India-domiciled cos filed over 4,600 patents in US between 2015-2018: Nasscom
New Delhi: India-domiciled companies filed over 4,600 patents in the US between 2015-2018, a majority of which were from the technology domain, a repo
- New York Attorney General to Investigate Facebook’s Unauthorised Email Data Collection
The news comes after earlier this week, Facebook was found to be harvesting email contacts and data of new users on its platform.
- HCL Technologies sets up cyber security centre in Texas
New Delhi: IT firm HCL Technologies (HCL) on April 25 announced launch of its CyberSecurity Fusion Center (CSFC) in Frisco, Texas. The opening of
- Even if Your Password is Not 123456, You Might Still Want to Change it: The Complete Guide
But how can you really make your password more secure than it already is?
- Spies share top-secret information with UK firms to protect them from cyber attacks
SPIES are sharing top-secret intelligence with British businesses to defend them instantly from cyber attack. The head of GCHQ reveals for the first t
- SBI General launches cyber defence insurance for businesses
New Delhi: SBI General Insurance on Monday said it has launched a product to protect businesses from financial and reputational losses due to cyber at
- CyberUK 2019: Millions Are Using 123456 as Password For Online Accounts
UK's National Cyber Security Centre has also published a list of 1000000 passwords that have been accessed in cyber breaches globally.
- Microsoft Issues Security Alert Over Cyber Attack: Reports
In an email notification to some affected users on Saturday, Microsoft said it became aware of an issue involving unauthorised access to some customer
- Sebi asks mutual funds to set up committee to review cyber security
Sebi came out with revised guidelines for system audit to be conducted by mutual funds and asset management companies (AMCs).
- India’s Leaked Medical Data Could Have Been Sold or Damaged: Bob Diachenko
News18 spoke to Bob Diachenko, the cyber security researcher that discovered this vulnerability, who revealed that the entire set of highly sensitive
- 'Not ours': Congress denies 687 Facebook pages taken down linked to party
In its statement, Facebook said that the accounts that had been removed were part of coordinated networks and had been removed for “inauthentic beha
- Britain’s £1.3bn cyber security programme might fail to meet its aims, financial watchdogs warn
BRITAIN’S £1.3billion cyber security programme might fail to meet its aims, financial watchdogs warned yesterday. They identified shortcomings in d
- White Label ATM Operators Allowed to Source Cash Directly From Reserve Bank
The RBI also permitted WLA operators to source cash from any bank, including cooperatives and regional rural banks. WLAs are owned and operated by non