Search Results For culture
- Royal culture CLASH: Prince Charles and Trump set to row over KEY issue during state visit
PRINCE Charles is preparing to exchange views over a particularly thorny issue with Donald Trump during his state visit next month.
- DMK MPs have responsibility on agriculture issues: Ryots
Thanjavur: Farmers of Cauvery delta expect a change in the approach of BJP government at the centre, particularly from Prime Minister Narendra Modi, e
- Avoid Making Loose Remarks in Media; Shun VIP Culture: PM Modi Instructs New MPs
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that it was not Modi but the people who made the lawmakers victorious and added that Mahatama Gandhi, Deendayal Upad
- No to VIP Culture, Striving for 'Sabka Vishwas': Top Quotes from Narendra Modi's Speech at NDA Meet
Modi was elected as the NDA's leader at the Central Hall in Parliament on Saturday.
- Who is Matt Hancock? Health Secretary latest to join Tory leadership race for Prime Minister
HEALTH Secretary Matt Hancock has confirmed he will run for Prime Minister after Theresa May resigned on May 24. But who is here and why did he decide
- 2019 Peterborough Arts Awards and the Mayor’s Luncheon for the arts.
EC3, the Electric City Culture Council annually presents awards to members of Peterborough's arts community
- DNA Money Edit: Decisive mandate for structural reforms
Employment generation, manufacturing and infrastructure and agriculture reforms are some other areas that need immediate attention
- Spring rain needed in B.C., as low snowpack and drought readings raise concern
Snowpack levels in B.C. recorded on May 15 were similar to those in 2015 and 2016 and the B.C. River Forecast Centre says they are among the lowest in
- Musical ferry ride for music that speaks to the soul and calms mind
Turkey: It's already one of the world's most original commutes the ferry trip between Istanbul's European and Asian sides gives a daily qu
- Canada, U.S. reach deal to continue pork trade if swine fever is detected
In the event of an outbreak, the agreement allows the countries to continue trade in various pork products — including meat, live animals and byprod
- Rain needed in Saskatchewan as seeding nearly three-quarters complete
Soil conditions remain a concern in Saskatchewan, with rain needed in most of the province to replenish topsoil as 73 per cent of the 2019 crop is now
- Controversial ‘Old Town Road’ country rap megahit highlights black cowboy culture
A now ubiquitous mashup of country and southern hip hop, cowboy hats, Gucci, stallions and Maseratis, the wildly viral song "OldTownRoad" went fro
- Southern Alberta researcher explores new method of irrigation
Subsurface irrigation allows the crops to utilize all of the water supply, rather than traditional irrigation where the water can evaporate or dry on
- $11.6M to help Fedoruk Centre support nuclear research and training
Over $11.5 million was announced by the Saskatchewan government for the Sylvia Fedoruk Canadian Centre for Nuclear Innovation.
- Tihar's artists paint themselves a new dream
Having started with 10 students, the school has 150 enrolled prisoners today. Among the works displayed in the school gallery are paintings of modern
- How Indigenous midwives help reconnect women with culture and pregnancy care
Accessing an Indigenous midwife in Canada today is nearly impossible, according to Carol Couchie, an Indigenous midwife and co-chair of the National