Search Results For csgo
- PUBG Mobile Has 50 Million Players in India, But It's Far From Perfect for E-Sports, Says Top Organiser
PUBG Mobile may be the most popular game in India, but it's far from being viable for e-sports claims Cobx Gaming founder Rajdip Gupta.
- Voot to Add Twitch-Like Features Such As Chat, Integrated Gameplay By 2019
It seems that the Viacom18-owned Voot platform wants to add features not too dissimilar to what streaming giant Twitch has.
- Indian E-Sports Players Have Talent but Aren't Mature Yet: HyperX’s Vishal Parekh
Gadgets 360 spoke to Vishal Parekh, Marketing Director at Kingston Technology India to find out what's next for HyperX.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Becomes Free-to-Play, Gets PUBG- and Fortnite-Like Battle Royale Mode, Prime Status Membership
Video game publisher Valve has announced major updates for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Optic Gaming's 'Forsaken' Ban Similar Punishment to Doping in Traditional Sports: ESIC
ESIC says Optic Gaming's 'Forsaken' ban was treated with a severity usually restricted for those found guilty of doping in traditional sports.
- How Optic Gaming's CS:GO Pro 'Forsaken' Got Away With Cheating in India
While Forsaken's cheating has had some ramifications on the e-sports scene in India, many have wondered why he was not caught at local events.
- ESL India Fall Finale to Be Replayed After Optic Gaming's 'Forsaken' Cheated
ESL India has announced that the ESL Fall Finale will be replayed after discovering evidence of cheating by disgraced Optic Gaming pro player Nikhil
- Indian Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Team Disqualified From Major International Tournament For Cheating
Optic Gaming has had its Indian Counter-Strike: Global Offensive team disqualified for cheating from the Extremesland 2018 Asia Finals.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Edition Launched on Steam
Valve has released a free version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), which allows players to compete against bots in offline matches and wat
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items Received in Trade Have a Seven-Day Trade Cooldown: Valve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) update makes CS:GO skin trading and gambling tougher than it should be.
- 100 Games Accounted for 50 Percent of Steam's 2017 Revenue
Steam made $4.3 billion in 2017 with more than half of it coming from 100 games.
- TAG: Episode 04 | The State of E-Sports in India
Does e-sports in India have a fake news problem? Is it sustainable beyond CSGO and Dota 2? What about PUBG and FIFA? All this and more in Talk About G
- Counter-Strike Co-Creator Reportedly Arrested Over Alleged Child Sexual Exploitation
Jess Cliffe, a video game designer for gaming giant Valve and co-creator of multiplayer shooter Counter-Strike, has been arrested over allegations rel
- What Nazara's Purchase of Nodwin Means for E-Sports in a Country Where Clash Royale Is as Popular as Dota 2
Will Clash Royale and mobile e-sports see competitive gaming go mainstream in India?
- PUBG More Popular than Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in 2017: Report
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) has had an exceptional first year, outshining the likes of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Overwatch.
- PUBG Is 'Here to Stay and Compete With CSGO': GamingMonk
The PUBG India Open was India’s first official PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) tournament. We speak to its organiser, GamingMonk to find out
- Steam Winter Sale 2017: GTA V, Tekken 7, CSGO, and More PC Game Discounts
Steam Winter Sale 2017 is on with discounts on GTA 5, CSGO, Tekken 7, and more.
- IPL, a $100,000 Prize Pool, and Data: How ESL Wants to Make E-Sports in India Mainstream
The ESL India Premiership 2017 has just been announced. Aside from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, and Clash Royale being the games for this