Search Results For crore
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 25,000 crore rights issue opens on May 3
The Sunil Mittal-led firm has set April 24 as the record date for the issue.
- ICICI Lombard Q4 net profit rises 7.5% to Rs 228 crore
The company has proposed a final dividend of Rs 3.5 per share for FY19.
- Reliance Retail crossed Rs 1,00,000 crore revenue
Mumbai: Reliance Industries, the oil-to-telecom conglomerate, made significant strides its retail and telecom business with Reliance Retail crossed Rs
- Jio Q4 net grows 65% to Rs 840 crore
QoQ net profit growth impacted by a fall in average revenue per user and higher costs
- Rs 2.2 crore LPG fraud: 1 held for sale in black
The manager of an LPG agency was arrested for allegedly misusing data of non-existent clients to get cylinders and selling them in the black market.
- Khammam: Facing losses of Rs 4,000 crore, say subabul farmers
Khammam: Eucalyptus and subabul Rythula Parirakshna Samithi have condemned the statement of ITC chief operating officer V. Kulakarni that the company
- Reliance Jio Q4 profit surges 65% YoY to Rs 840 crore; Apru falls to Rs 126.2
The company posted 60.70 per cent YoY rise in Ebitda at Rs 4,329 crore in Q4FY19.
- Reliance Q4 profit rises 10% to Rs 10,362 crore, beats Street estimates
However, standalone profit declined 1.60 per cent to Rs 8,556 crore on lower gross refining.
- Akhilesh Yadav, wife Dimple declare assets worth Rs 37 crore
Azamgarh: Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav owns assets worth over Rs 37 crore together with his wife Dimple, according to his poll affidavit f
- Sebi slaps Rs 1 crore fine on 11 entities for manipulative trade
The regulator had conducted investigation from August 2013 to June 2014 regarding the trading in the scrips of Emed.com Technologies.
- Reliance Jio Q4 net profit jumps 64 pc to Rs 840 crore
New Delhi: Telecom operator Reliance Jio on Thursday reported 64.7 per cent increase in its net profit to Rs 840 crore in the March quarter of 2018-19
- DCB Bank Q4 profit rises 50% to Rs 96 crore
Total income rose 15 per cent to Rs 400 crore during the quarter.
- Reliance Jio logs net profit of Rs 840 crore in Q4
Reliance Jio's consolidated profit saw a growth of 9.8 per cent to Rs 10,362 crore for the fourth quarter that ended March 31, the company said in a s
- Enforcement Directorate seizes 146 kg gold jewellery worth over Rs 82 crore of Hyderabad...
The demonetisation of Rs 500 and RS 1000 was declared by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the night of November 8, 2016
- Seizures by EC crosses Rs 2,600-crore mark
New Delhi: Since the announcement of the dates of the election in March, enforcement agencies have seized cash and contraband amounting to Rs 2,600
- Net Profit for Reliance Industries in Fourth Quarter Rises by 10%, Touches Rs 10,362 Crore
Profit from its retail business jumped 77 per cent to Rs 1,923 crore and that from telecom rose by 78.3 per cent to Rs 2,665 crore.
- Reliance Industries Q4 net jumps 9.8% to record Rs 10,362 crore
Reliance Industries reported a record net profit of Rs 10,362 crore in the March quarter as robust revenue from retail and telecom businesses offset w
- ED seizes jewellery worth Rs 82-crore in Telangana
The ED initiated the probe under the money laundering act on the basis of an FIR filed by Telangana Police, against Kailash Gupta, his sons and their
- Income-Tax department seizes Rs 1.48 crore 'bribe' cash linked to AMMK
Chennai: The Income-Tax department Wednesday seized Rs 1.48 crore cash stashed allegedly by supporters of TTV Dhinakaran’s AMMK party to bribe v