Search Results For court
- Appeal court of Ontario overturns harassment ruling for RCMP sergeant
The court says the ruling was overturned because the judge made several legal and factual errors.
- Probe on right path to trace Mugilan: CBCID
Chennai: The CBCID police has informed the Madras high court that the investigation is being carried out in the right direction to trace the whereabou
- Hyderabad: Former Judge 'reveals' DGP's high ambitions
Hyderabad: The remarks of former acting Chief Justice V. Eshwaraiah of the Andhra Pradesh High Court, made in good spirit, might have just revealed th
- SC concerned over rising number of divorce cases
New Delhi: The Supreme Court has expressed serious concern on the increasing number of divorce cases in the country and asked the couples to sink thei
- Can't feed birds from flat's balcony & create nuisance for others, says SC
SC lays down the rule.
- Acid attack uncivilised, heartless crime, does not deserve any clemency: SC
The apex court observed this while asking two convicts, who have already undergone five-year jail for throwing acid on a 19-year-old girl in 2004, to
- Mukesh Ambani Bails Out Anil Ambani in Ericsson Payout Case Day Before SC Deadline
An RCom spokesperson stated that the requisite payment of Rs. 550 crore and interest thereon to Ericsson has been completed in compliance with the Sup
- Teen suspected of knifing Jodie Chesney to death cries as he appears in court
A TEEN accused of murdering 17-year-old Jodie Chesney wept as he appeared in court today. Girl scout Jodie tragically died when she was knifed in the
- Nova Scotia court grants injunction against Mi’kmaq protester at Alton Gas site
The company, Alton Natural Gas Storage, is behind a plan to store natural gas in huge underground caverns north of Halifax.
- Trai extends comments deadline on porting costs review paper
In a discussion paper, dated February 22, Trai has sought industry views on whether the per-port transaction charge (PPTC) should be computed using th
- Court orders probe against actor Krishan Kumar in cheating case
A Delhi court has directed a police investigation against Bollywood actor Krishan Kumar in a cheating case filed by his brother.
- Supreme Court to decide if states can prosecute undocumented immigrants for identity theft
Undocumented immigrants who use false Social Security numbers to get jobs would be easier to prosecute under a case the Supreme Court agreed to hear.
- Andrea Leadsom accuses Speaker of having 'NO courtesy or respect' in FIERCE Commons clash
SPEAKER John Bercow and the House of Commons leader got involved in a heated clash over treating colleagues with “courtesy and respect”, after Ms
- Spain Court Postpones Start of Lawsuit Over Neymar Barca Bonus
Barcelona sued Neymar for breach of contract after the 27-year-old transferred to Paris Saint-Germain for a world record 222 million euros ($249 milli
- London Court issues arrest warrent against Nirav Modi: ED sources
A provisional arrest warrant is a part of the procedure that has to be followed before intiating a formal extradition process.
- Anil Ambani thanks brother Mukesh for 'timely support' in clearing RCom dues
"My sincere and heartfelt thanks to my respected elder brother, Mukesh and Nita, for standing by me during these trying times, and demonstrating the i
- Reliance Communications pays Rs 458.77 crore to Ericsson: sources
New Delhi: Racing against time to meet the Supreme Court's deadline, Reliance Communications (RCom) has paid Rs 458.77 crore of dues to Swedish te