Search Results For counter strike
- Edmonton’s NAIT hosts first official eSports tournament
"Some of them are in business, some of them are in hospitality, and they just come because they have the same passion for video games."
- PUBG joins Counter Strike:Go, DOTA 2 as bestseller on Steam, sells for massive discount on PC
PUBG joins Counter Strike:Go, DOTA 2 as bestseller on Steam, sells for massive discount on PC
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Becomes Free-to-Play, Gets PUBG- and Fortnite-Like Battle Royale Mode, Prime Status Membership
Video game publisher Valve has announced major updates for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Optic Gaming's 'Forsaken' Ban Similar Punishment to Doping in Traditional Sports: ESIC
ESIC says Optic Gaming's 'Forsaken' ban was treated with a severity usually restricted for those found guilty of doping in traditional sports.
- ESL India Fall Finale to Be Replayed After Optic Gaming's 'Forsaken' Cheated
ESL India has announced that the ESL Fall Finale will be replayed after discovering evidence of cheating by disgraced Optic Gaming pro player Nikhil
- Indian Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Team Disqualified From Major International Tournament For Cheating
Optic Gaming has had its Indian Counter-Strike: Global Offensive team disqualified for cheating from the Extremesland 2018 Asia Finals.
- India's nuclear triad in place, finally!
Bengaluru: India's not-so-friendly neighbours can no longer make audacious moves like a large-scale attack across the border as the country's
- IOC plans giving 5-kg cylinders to distributors to counter strike in Assam
Guwahati: With LPG cylinder carriers on an indefinite strike in Assam, Indian Oil Corporation on Thursday said it is considering supplying 5 kg cylind
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Edition Launched on Steam
Valve has released a free version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), which allows players to compete against bots in offline matches and wat
- An underground community is bringing Age of Empires II back to life
AoE India put together the country’s first Age of Empires tournament—Rise of the Sultans—last year, and already have 36 players to join this yea
- Steam Link app to put PC gaming on mobiles
A dedicated iOS and Android app will let players stream games from their home computers to smartphones. Launching the week of May 21, the offic
- Valve Buys Firewatch Developer Campo Santo
Half-Life, Counter-Strike, and Team Fortress 2 developer and Steam owner Valve has acquired Firewatch creator Campo Santo.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items Received in Trade Have a Seven-Day Trade Cooldown: Valve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) update makes CS:GO skin trading and gambling tougher than it should be.
- 100 Games Accounted for 50 Percent of Steam's 2017 Revenue
Steam made $4.3 billion in 2017 with more than half of it coming from 100 games.
- ‘PUBG’ unfurls 2018 roadmap: New maps, modes, emotes
As "H1Z1" went from retail to free-to-play and "Fortnite: Battle Royale" announced plans for iOS and Android editions, the battle royale genre's c
- TAG: Episode 04 | The State of E-Sports in India
Does e-sports in India have a fake news problem? Is it sustainable beyond CSGO and Dota 2? What about PUBG and FIFA? All this and more in Talk About G
- Counter-Strike Co-Creator Reportedly Arrested Over Alleged Child Sexual Exploitation
Jess Cliffe, a video game designer for gaming giant Valve and co-creator of multiplayer shooter Counter-Strike, has been arrested over allegations rel
- What Nazara's Purchase of Nodwin Means for E-Sports in a Country Where Clash Royale Is as Popular as Dota 2
Will Clash Royale and mobile e-sports see competitive gaming go mainstream in India?