Search Results For cosmetic surgery
- Mum nearly dies when her skin rots and turns black after ‘botched’ weight loss op
A MUM was left fighting for her life after having weight loss surgery in Colombia. Beatrix Searles, from Montana, US, forked out £3,300 ($4,000) on l
- Florida lawmakers OK sweeping reforms to crack down on deadly cosmetic surgery facilities
After years of failures, Florida legislators for the first time pass what are some of the nation's strictest controls of the plastic surgery indu
- Trump’s rival Joe Biden, 76, has had massive amounts of cosmetic surgery to fill wrinkles, fix hairline and whiten teeth, plastic surgeons claim
DONALD Trump’s rival Joe Biden has had massive amounts of cosmetic surgery to fill his wrinkles, fix his hairline and whiten his teeth, plastic surg
- Taxi driver who scooped £4m Lotto jackpot jokes she’s ‘Hull’s Katie Price’ after spending £50k on new teeth and lip fillers
A TAXI driver who scooped a £4million Lotto jackpot has joked she’s Hull version of Katie Price after spending £50,000 on lip fillers and new teet
- Botox beautician who caused woman’s lips to double in size is a gangster’s moll jailed for three years in a cold-blooded murder case
A BOTOX beautician whose filler injection caused a woman’s lips to swell to twice their size is in fact a glamorous gangster’s moll once jailed fo
- 'People try to make you feel insecure': Sara Ali Khan on the pressure of going under the knife
Sara Ali Khan is currently shooting for Imtiaz Ali's Love Aaj Kal 2 with Kartik Aaryan...
- Brit mum, 29, who died after £3,000 ‘Brazilian bum lift’ in Turkey ‘had wanted world’s most deadly cosmetic surgery for ages’
A BRITISH mum who died after having a £3,000 “Brazilian bum lift” in Turkey had wanted the “world’s most deadly cosmetic surgery” for ages,
- New device can help minimise scarring during cosmetic surgery!
The device is very efficient, as it only uses a single test that lasts a few seconds to measure skin tension orientation, which is important for woun
- Quebec contacting women with textured breast implants to warn of cancer risk
The province estimates that 15,000 Quebec women have received textured implants.
- Florida lawmaker wants to give state power to punish deadly cosmetic surgery clinics
After USA TODAY's investigation, a top Florida lawmaker wants the state to punish cosmetic surgery clinics where patients die or suffer injuries.
- Selfies lower self-confidence and increase anxiety about one's looks, drive people...
This is the first-ever experimental study on the psychological effects of taking and posting selfies on social media. The study has been conducted by
- Cosmetic surgery photos of Miss Universe 2018 2nd runner-up go viral
MANILA, Philipppines --- "Before and after" cosmetic surgery photos of Miss Universe 2018 second runner-up Sthefany Gutierrez from Venezuela
- EuroMillions winner Jane Park shares revealing snap to celebrate keeping New Year’s resolution not to have cosmetic surgery in 2018
BRITAIN’S youngest EuroMillions winner posted a revealing photo on New Year’s Day to show she had kept her resolution from the year before. Jane P
- Botched face lift victims left with ‘deformed’ faces sue Brazilian doctor they claim pumped their heads full of toxic and illegal substances
BOTCHED plastic surgery patients left with “deformed” faces are suing a Brazilian doctor they claim pumped their heads full of toxic and illegal s
- From paranoia about size to curiosity, three men reveal the reason why they decided to have PENIS filler
BLOKES wanting wider willies are creating a business boom for cosmetic surgery clinics. Two of the UK’s largest surgery groups for male sexual healt
- British surgeons told to STOP performing Brazilian bum lifts – as second Brit dies from ‘deadliest cosmetic op’
COSMETIC surgeons have called for a ban on Brazilian bum lifts in the UK – following the death of a second British woman. The British Association of
- Debate over policy changes for canine cosmetic surgery continues in Nova Scotia
There are many incoming changes to the Nova Scotia Animal Protection Act, and not everybody is happy about them.
- Kiara Advani blames biriyani, gives a befitting reply to trolls
Kiara Advani took to Instagram to respond to trolls who commented about her cheeks and assumed that the actor had gone under the knife.