Search Results For copyright act
- Spotify And Warner Music Legal Battles Could Shape Indian Laws For Streaming Services
We know Spotify and Warner Music are nowhere close to a deal, but how did it come to this?
- Pakistan sites offer free songs to trap you
Hyderabad: Websites offering a free download of music ending with .pk, and others like www.jattmate.com and www.mr.jatt.org are secretly collecting da
- Amul sends legal notice to Google over 'fake' websites carrying its trademark
New Delhi: Dairy major Amul has slapped a legal notice on Google India over the search engine allegedly earning revenues from fake websites carrying i
- Supreme Court junks Star India's plea against Trai order
We have always focused on keeping consumers as our first priority and I am glad that SC order has empowered consumers across the nation, says Subhash
- Mumbai crime branch nab 9 for selling duplicate products
The company Procter and Gamble in it's complaint lodged at D N Nagar Police Station had alleged that products belonging to Gillette brand
- York police confirm thousands of fake products in June raid at Pacific Mall
A meeting stateside between York Regional Police and some major manufacturers confirmed counterfeit merchandise from the Markham mall.
- Petition challenges Section 31 of the Copyright Act, Non-Voluntary Licences
The Lahari petition challenges the constitutional validity of Section 31 (1) B and 31 D of the Copyright Act 1957, as amended in the year 2012, source
- Police seize thousands of suspected counterfeit goods from Pacific Mall
Police say retailers could face charges under the Copyright Act, which bring fines of up to a million dollars and up to five years in prison.
- Amitabh Bachchan rails against 60-year copyright rule, calls it 'rubbish'
On his blog, Amitabh Bachchan questioned how individual property could become public property.
- Zee accuses DEN Network of piracy of its channels
Zeel has submitted video recordings to MIB as evidence to show that DEN is taking channels from a direct-to-home (DTH) set-top box (STB) and retransmi
- No more monkey business in primate selfie case against photographer David Slater
Attorneys representing a macaque monkey have agreed to a compromise in a case where they asserted the animal owned the copyright to selfie photos it h
- Piracy hitting Rajasthan folk music industry hard
As per the industry experts, volumes have shredded to one tenth in the past decade
- Rajasthan filmmaker sends notice to Akshay's film
Regional filmmaker alleges Toilet- Ek Prem Katha's song 'Hans mat pagli' lifted from his movie Laadli's song by the same name