Search Results For consumer
- Share market update: Consumer Durables shares trade higher; VIP Industries climbs 4%
Among the 50 stocks in the Nifty index, 45 were trading in the green, while 5 were in the red.
- 5-point checklist for homes under construction
Earlier, under-construction homes were a perennial favourite among Indian homebuyers because they cost less, have a longer shelf life and come with mo
- 'BUY' or 'SELL' ideas from experts for Monday 20 May 2019
Ultratech Cement is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 4600 and a stop loss of Rs 4450.
- Wholesalers object to direct selling, B2B by organised retail
This will put investment worth thousands of crores in limbo and close to 50,000 jobs will be at stake only in the state
- Mumbai: Bank fined for ‘careless’ cash transfer
Holding Canara Bank guilty of carrying out a careless real-time gross settlement (RTGS) transfer through which Rs48,000 was sent to the wrong account
- Saskatchewan drivers underinsured: report
A report by the Insurance Brokers Association of Saskatchewan says half of Saskatchewan drivers have basic coverage compared to 90 per cent of Manitob
- Sunwing flight from Toronto to Cancun delayed by over 13 hours
The company said flight WG535 was scheduled to depart Toronto at 10:15 a.m., but didn't leave until 11:40 p.m.
- ‘Demerger of consumer arm to be positive for Tata Chem’
TCL’s Consumer Products segment will be demerged into Tata Global Beverages (TGBL).
- 20-year-old B.C. woman acquires cannabis shop licence
Amidst the griping and gnashing of teeth that is the red tape of the legal cannabis industry in B.C., a young entrepreneur in a small town seems to be
- Feeling the pinch at the pump? What gas prices to expect across Canada this summer
Canadians can expect high prices at the pump this summer, but it won’t be making any new records.
- How SMBs can leverage celebrities in the era of digital and disruption
Since mega influencers are expensive, macro and micro influencers who have less than 10,000 followers with high engagement levels can be considered as
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Friday 17 May 2019
Godrej Consumer is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 690 and a stop loss of Rs 645.
- Coke to connect with new-age consumers across media
The country’s biggest beverages maker is also investing on neurosciences and analytics to capture consumer insights on products and marketing messag
- RBI to bank on data analytics for timely fraud detection
The measures include harmonising the turnaround time for resolution of customer complaints.
- WestJet buyout, Air Transat-Air Canada talks — how they could impact prices and travel
But what does all this news mean for Canadian consumers? Here's a look at what will stay the same — and what could change.
- Tata Global Beverages and Tata Chemicals to Merge Their Consumer Businesses
As many as 114 shares of Tata Global will be issued for every 100 shares of Tata Chemicals, Deutsche Bank raised its target price on the Tata Chemical