Search Results For companies
- Musk's SpaceX raised over $1 billion in six months
SpaceX launched the first batch of 60 small satellites into low-Earth orbit for Starlink internet service.
- Dr. Evil would love Facebook’s “Globalcoin”
The relationship status between Big Tech and politics is about to get even more complicated.
- Strategy in the works to woo companies looking to exit China
The core of the idea was increasing exports to China & reducing imports by local manufacturing.
- Public Sector Banks Recover Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore from Bad Loans in 2018-19
During the first half of the previous fiscal, banks recovered Rs 60,713 crore from bad loans.
- Oil Marketing Companies Rally as Petrol, Diesel Prices Start Rising After Elections
Shares of HPCL jumped as much as 6.3% in intraday trade on Friday, while those of BPCL and IOC rose 3.8% and 3.7%, respectively.
- ‘Central Bank to return to profit in current fiscal’
We are now thinking in terms of time value of money.
- Brazil sues tobacco companies to recover public health costs
The lawsuit, the first of its kind in Latin America, seeks to recuperate costs over the last five years for the treatment of 26 diseases with scientif
- Rerating of construction companies expected after the strong mandate for NDA
Select companies are likely to see earnings' upgrade in the range of 10-30 per cent for the next two fiscals.
- Lethbridge companies get on board with Beyond Meat trend
Plant-based foods are growing in popularity while meat consumption across Canada is dropping, according to a recent study.
- The real cost of cutting the cord: What streaming companies don’t want you to know
Do it wrong, and cord-cutters might end up paying more than traditional cable, which is exactly what streaming companies don’t want you to realize.
- Yes Bank loans to Essel companies worry rating company
Besides raising funds through sale of stock-backed debt securities to mutual funds, some of the Essel Group companies have drawn loans from Yes Bank o
- Key Indian companies finalise projects worth $300 mn for Kazakhstan
Visiting delegations of Punjab National Bank (PNB) and CG Corp Global were received by Askar Mamin,the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
- Facebook is Allegedly Also Sharing Your Data With Mobile Companies And Phone Makers
Facebook, it is believed, is helping operators and phone makers create targeted advertising.
- Monsanto abused dominant position in India: CCI probe
The report says there are multiple instances where MMBL abused its dominant position, most notably by charging higher trait fees from seed producers.
- DHFL shares sink on reports of deposit curbs
Shares of Dewan Housing Finance Corp Ltd (DHFL) fell as much as 18% to Rs 106.85 on Wednesday, on media reports that the home loan lender would halt e
- Madras high court restrains 9 companies from using 'Gold Winner'
Chennai: The Madras high court has restrained M/s ABI and Company and eight other companies from infringing M/s Kaleesuwari Refinery's reputed and
- Artificial Intelligence workforce to boom in future
Hyderabad: The demand for Artificial Intelligence professionals is expected to be 2,38,000 in the next three years in India according to National Asso
- RBI to Create Specialised Cadre for Regulation of Banks, NBFCs
The decision to create a specialised supervisory and regulatory cadre within the RBI was taken at the meeting of the Central Board of the apex bank he
- US companies are looking for transparency and consistency in policy framework: Experts
India, Aghi asserted, has "a fantastic opportunity" to attract US and European companies as China trade relations get strained with its partners.
- RBI to create specialised supervisory and regulatory cadre
A decision to this effect was taken at a meeting of the Central Board here under the Chairmanship of RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das.