Search Results For committee
- Hyderabad: 27 women selected for Haj pilgrimage
Hyderabad: Haj Committee of India has selected 27 women pilgrims selected under the Mehram category. This provision is provided for those ladies who w
- Teachers expose the hidden scandal of 49,000 ‘unteachable’ children forced out of schools to improve exam results
Blonde and beautiful in her fairytale dress, Tori Povey was more excited than most when she slid into the luxury Range Rover for her secondary school
- Updated DU curriculum open for public review
Revised curriculum of 75 UG courses will be available for public review until May 31
- Huawei Responds After Google Blocks Access to Android For Phones, Confirms Security Updates
Huawei has confirmed in its statement that they will continue to provide security updates for existing phones, and the ones that are in stock globally
- Now That Huawei Cannot Use Android For The Phones it Makes, What Are Its Options
After registering a solid growth last year, this could be a body blow for Huawei’s aspirations to move ahead of Samsung in the smartphone space. But
- Huawei Will no Longer Have Access to Android, as Google Suspends Business With Chinese Company
The move comes after the Trump administration had put a trade blacklist on the Chinese tech company.
- Will Google Stop Releasing Android Updates For Huawei and Honor Phones? The Answer is Yes
But Huawei still has an alternative in the open source project, though it is a significant compromise.
- Lok Sabha 2019: AICC releases circular for post-poll counting process for its candidates
The election team of All India Congress Committee (AICC) released circular for its Lok Sabha candidates citing important steps to be taken during the
- CPI(M) Leader Stokes Row With Remark on Purdah, Says Women Should Remove Their Veil in Polling Booths
Opposition Congress condemned the remark and said none can interfere in the rights of an individual.
- Congress slams Pragya Singh Thakur for Nathuram Godse remark
Hyderabad: The Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee has demanded that the Election Commission cancel BJP leader Pragya Singh Thakur’s candidatur
- Karol Bagh jewellery units face closure over pollution concerns
The area, according to local traders, has around 5,000 such units with over 20,000 employees. However, shops here have been under the lens of the gove
- Fight over fare: MMRDA and MMOPL at it
Currently, the fare slab is Rs 10,20,30,40 for the 11.4-km-long route
- Nandan Nilekani committee submits report on payments to RBI
The five-member team was formed in January this year to consult with various stakeholders of the payments ecosystem and deliberate on solutions to fur
- DU seeks feedback on revised undergraduate curriculum
Members of the curriculum revision committee of the Delhi University committee said one of the major focus areas will be to identify topics and texts
- European elections: May’s BIZARRE Tory campaign launch in front of just FIVE people
THERESA MAY launched the crumbling Conservative Party’s European election campaign this morning in front of just five people and two photographers.
- US House panel threatens action to get Mueller report documents
The Democratic-led committee asked to provide "a dozen narrow sets" of foreign intelligence and counterintelligence documents related to Special Couns
- Opinions clash on Calgary flood mitigation berms
Opinions from two different Calgary neighbourhoods clashed when a city committee received its annual flood mitigation update Wednesday.
- IOA to talk to government after Lok Sabha elections to sort Pakistan visa issue: Rajeev Mehta
The Indian Olympic Association (IOA) will have discussions with the government after the general elections to address the visa issues faced by Pakista
- Arcelor Mittal clarifies terms of Essar Steel bid
This backs the claim put forth by Standard Chartered before the NCLAT that the Rs 39,500 crore bid by ArcelorMittal was below the Rs 42,000 crore.
- NBFC with asset size of Rs 5,000 crore must have chief risk officer: RBI
The CRO is required to function independently so as to ensure highest standards of risk management.