Search Results For college campus
- 'I am with you': President Trump signs executive order on free speech at college campuses
We already have the First Amendment. So how would this order work?
- Co-living spaces may hit $93 bn annually
Rs 1.44 L - per annum per bed estimated earning
- Spurned by Mother, Man Rapes and Kills Minor on Army College Campus. Then Kills Self Too
Prima facie, the accused, whose name has been withheld by police, committed the crime after the girl's mother, a widow, spurned his marriage proposal.
- Death confirmed in student residence on Loyalist College campus
A body was found on Loyalist College campus on Wednesday in a student residence.
- People Trying to Dilute Spirit of Nationalism Still Active on College Campuses: Amit Shah
Though Shah didn't elaborate, he was apparently referring to the 2016 incident in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) in Delhi where controversial s
- More Canadian university and college campuses going smoke-free: report
A growing number of university and college campuses across the country are now fully smoke-free — both indoors and out, says a report by the Canadia
- BC government launches campaign to prevent sexualized violence and misconduct on university and college campuses
Information will be posted in local bars, on campus and in student newspapers as well as on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and S
- DU student found dead inside toilet on Bharti College campus, suicide suspected
Students in college raised an alarm after the woman didn’t return from the toilet for nearly half an hour. She was found unconscious. A bottle of pe
- After almost 50 years, Simcoe Building at Durham College to be demolished
The demolition has already started on the Simcoe Building which was built back in 1969.
- Save the boy child: Vegan campaign to hit college campuses soon
Mumbai: This college festival season, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India will be taking a new pro-vegan campaign called "Sa
- Free speech on college campuses is making a comeback: Jeff Sessions
Under President Trump, the Justice Department is vigilant in defending the free speech rights of students across America and we are winning in court.
- Deniers of the war on free speech on college campuses are dead wrong
The heresies today’s college protesters consider intolerably offensive often aren't very offensive at all.
- Cornell fraternity under fire for 'pig roast' sex contest
Vice president for student and campus life Ryan Lombardi said in a statement that the fraternity's behavior was "abhorrent".
- White supremacist groups are targeting college campuses in surging numbers: Study
White supremacist groups have targeted college campuses in surging numbers since President Donald Trump's election, emboldened by political and ra
- TMC student leader assaults girl inside WB college campus; video goes viral
Hooghly: In a video that went viral on the internet, a member of Trinamool Congress Chhatra Parishad — TMC student wing, is seen assaulting a gi
- HRD ministry asks colleges to provide free Wi-Fi on campus
The ministry has written to vice-chancellors and heads of all higher educational institutions asking them to contact telecom service providers who are
- Academia’s #MeToo movement faces its own challenges amid revelations in Hollywood, media, politics
The number of reported complaints has risen by about an estimated 10 per cent since the accusations against Harvey Weinstein. But the Trump administra