Search Results For coastal road project
- BMC: 70ha reclaimed land to be open space
The development comes three days after the residents of Bhulabhai Desai Road sent more than 250 e-mails to the BMC questioning its contradictory claim
- SC allows work on Mum coastal road to continue
The Supreme Court on Monday modified an order of the Bombay high court and allowed contractors for the coastal road project to proceed with work
- 'Work on Coastal Road project continues despite HC's restraining order'
Following petitions filed by activists, led by Wagh, and NGO Society for Improvement of Greenery and Nature, HC on Thursday restricted further land r
- HC seeks BMC's reply on coastal road project
A bench of Chief Justice Pradeep Nandrajog and Justice NM Jamdar directed the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) to file its reply by April 23 t
- Bombay high court: Will coastal road project destroy oyster beds?
Asks Mahasrastra government, Mumbai civic body to respond after report by Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
- HC pulls up BMC on coastal road project
Jamdar said while development was essential, it could not come at the cost of citizens.
- Coastal road project must win everyone's trust
It is speculated that the number of aggrieved fisherfolk can swell to 1,00,000 or more who will not want to exercise their franchise
- Rehabilitate fishermen before undertaking coastal road project: HC to BMC
The coastal road is part of the proposed Eastern Freeway that connects Marine Lines with suburban Kandivli and expects to cut short travel time by 70%
- SoBo rally against Coastal Road stopped by cops
Over 100 residents of south Mumbai who gathered at Breach Candy on Sunday morning for a protest rally against reclamation for the Coastal Road projec
- Protest fails to make waves; Mumbai's coastal road stays on course
Work on exit of tunnel at Girgaum Chowpatty begins; protest on Sunday
- Bombay HC refuses to stop work on Mumbai coastal road
HC told Commissioner of Fisheries to hear grievances of Koli community
- HC declines to stay coastal road project in Mum
The Bombay high court on Wednesday refused to pass any interim order to stay the Maharashtra government's coastal road project in the metropolis.
- Fishermen move Bombay High Court against Coastal Road
A division bench of Chief Justice Naresh Patil and Justice N M Jamdar will be hearing the petition filed by Worli Koliwada Nakhwa and Worli Machimmar
- Mumbai: BJP away as Shiv Sena breaks ground for coastal road project
Civic ruler keeps alliance partner away, takes a jibe at it
- Work on Mumbai coastal road project set to begin by October
The civic body has finalised contractors to build all three portions of the 9.98-km first phase of the road that will run along the west coast of the
- Mumbai's Versova-Bandra sea link expected to be ready by 2023
Work on the city’s second sea link is slated to start in a few months; the 9.8-km sea link is estimated to cost ₹6,993.99 crore
- Mumbai civic body seeks security clearance from Centre for coastal road project...
Proposals of 17 bidders will be analysed by a consultant, then bids will be opened and contract given; construction to begin in May