Search Results For coal india ltd
- Gas-based plants may get to sell power in spot market
Power companies have been demanding the government to restart the scheme as about 7,500-mw capacity is completely stranded while the rest is stressed
- Buy Coal India, target Rs 255: Kunal Bothra
Buy Coal India Ltd. at a price target of Rs 255 and a stoploss at Rs 236 from entry point.
- Buy Coal India, target Rs 338: Motilal Oswal Securities
Buy Coal India at a price target of Rs 338.
- Mumbai suburbs face prospect of power cuts
(This story originally appeared in MumbaiMirror on February 13, 2019)
- CoalMin expresses concern over delay in commissioning of CIL washeries
In a review meeting on the upcoming washeries of CIL, Coal Secretary Sumanta Chaudhuri expressed "his concerns on the delay in commissioning of washer
- Betting on these 5 stocks for making money: Sanjiv Bhasin, IIFL Securities
Look outside the index, the broader market should stand to gain in the next month or so, says Bhasin.
- 28 lakh litres pumped out of Meghalaya mine, still no change in water level
Shillong: Multi-agencies personnel used high-powered pumps to drain out 28 lakh litres of water from the main shaft, where 15 miners got trapped, but
- Navy team leader enters Meghalaya mine to ascertain water level as rescue restarts
Lumthari (Meghalaya): A team leader from the Indian Navy and NDRF personnel went inside a 370-foot-deep mine, where 15 miners are trapped, to ascertai
- Meghalaya rescue ops to resume with use of sophisticated equipment
Khliehriat (Meghalaya): The multi-agency operation to rescue the 15 miners trapped in a 370-foot-deep rat-hole coal mine is all set to resume on Sunda
- Sebi expands OFS framework to all companies with Rs 1,000 crore and above m-cap
Currently, the OFS framework is available to top 200 companies by market capitalisation.
- Bonanza for Coal India staff as company hikes pay at Rs 1,000 crore cost
The firm has raised salaries of its 20,000-odd employees in the range of 35-37 per cent, taking it significantly higher than the average in the public
- Govt to allot 10 coal mines to CIL in 2019, expects higher output to meet fuel demand
With the coal demand from power sector exceeding the supply in 2018, the government is hopeful of higher output in the new year from already allocated
- Share market update: Over 60 stocks plumb 52-week lows on NSE
The NSE Nifty index was trading 26 points down at 10,501.
- Govt to resolve issues impacting coal output, supply: Piyush Goyal
In the monsoon, Goyal said there was stress of power, the requirement shot up and coal production could not keep pace with the monsoon.
- Share market update: Nifty Metal index in the red; SAIL slips 5%
Benchmark NSE Nifty50 index was down 62.70 points at 10,490.3 while BSE Sensex was down 143.52 points at 34,868.13 at that time.
- CIL coal output in Apr-Oct rises 10 per cent to 306 million tonne
New Delhi: State-owned CIL on Friday said it produced 306.24 million tonne (MT) of coal in the first seven months of the ongoing fiscal, registering a
- Coal India OFS fully subscribed
Bidding opened for institutional investors on Wednesday and for retail investors on Thursday.