Search Results For climate change
- Chelsea Flower Show wows with a royal tree house and climate change garden
The most prestigious, most over-the-top floral exhibition in the world opened Tuesday.
- A great white shark was tracked in Long Island Sound for the first time. That’s good news
The presence of Cabot, a 500-pound 10-footer tagged in October, indicates cleaner waters full of the sea life that drew him in the first place.
- Antarctica: How scientists uncovered ‘SHOCKING’ 650,000-year-old find below ice
ANTARCTICA researchers made a discovery dating back 650,000 years that former US Vice President Al Gore dubbed “shocking” in his book.
- Sperm whale found dead washed up on beach with stomach full of plastic bags
HORRIFYING images show a young sperm whale washed up dead on a beach with a stomach full of plastic bags. The enormous sea creature, believed to be se
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency model downgrades harm of air pollution
The new analytical model of the EPA would make it easier for the Trump administration to roll back a key climate change rule because it would result i
- Not so aam after all: How Alphonso orchards clean your air of CO2
Here’s one more reason to love Alphonso mangoes: Mango orchards in the Konkan belt absorb carbon dioxide equal to annual emissions from 2.1 million
- Dead bodies and bursting lakes: How climate change is changing Mount Everest
Studies have shown that climate change is contributing to how fast glaciers on the world's tallest mountain are melting.
- States aren’t waiting for Trump administration on environmental protections
The growing patchwork of regulations, thanks to moves by more than a dozen states including Hawaii, New York and Colorado, is creating uncertainty for
- Antarctica SHOCK: Ice ‘vanishing FIVE TIMES faster’ than anticipated – experts WORRIED
ANTARCTICA is hemorrhaging its ice reserves at rates far faster than anticipated, with more than 100 metres of thickness vanished in some areas.
- Victims of Climate Change, These Island Voters in Bay of Bengal Vote With Sinking Heart
About 4,000 people, including poor fisherman Goranga Dolui, were on the electoral list for the island in the Sunderban delta.
- Climate change is making Dahurian larch trees to grow faster in China
Washington: Climate change in permafrost forest of north-eastern China is making Dahurian larch trees (hardy trees) to grow faster, found a study. The
- Painful misery: Vietnam salt farmers battered by climate change, imports
Hanoi: The salt farmers of Hon Khoi rise before dawn as they have for generations, fanning out across shallow seawater pools in southern Vietnam to ha
- Plants have increased the process of photo-synthesis to slow down climate change
Washington: As the planet gets warmer, plants are working to slow the effect of human-caused climate change, observed researchers. Since the beginning
- Australia Elections: Defying Exit Polls, PM Scott Morrison-led Coalition Heads Toward Majority
To win a majority in the House of Representatives, either major party will need 76 seats.
- Australia elections: Defying exit polls, PM Morrison-led coalition heads toward majority
Australia's ruling conservative coalition led by PM Scott Morrison on Saturday made a "miraculous" comeback and is set to form the next government aft
- 11 MP tigers killed by poachers for rituals since 2018
Most of those arrested are tribals from buffer zones and corridor areas of wildlife sanctuaries, Madhya Pradesh’s wildlife department officials said
- Australians go to polls as government tries to hold off strong Labor challenge
The Labor Opposition is banking on strong commitments made to tackle climate change, in line with the Paris climate accord's environmental requirement
- Voting under way in climate-dominated Australia elections
Sydney: Australians flocked to the polls Saturday capping a bitterly fought election that may be the first anywhere decided by climate policy.Between