Search Results For chrome os
- Google Chrome 74 Released for Windows, macOS, and Linux; Dark Mode Arrives on Windows
Google Chrome 74 for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android has been released with a number of improvements and bug fixes. It finally brings dark mode sup
- Goodbye console? Google launches game-streaming platform
The platform will store a game-playing session in the cloud and lets players jump across devices operating on Google's Chrome browser and Chrome O
- Chrome OS 74 adds audio playback support for Linux apps
The update will let you use Linux apps on Chrome OS to execute audio playback-based tasks, but audio input support is still missing.
- Lenovo 14e Chromebook Enterprise With AMD A4 Processor, 8GB RAM Launched at MWC 2019
Lenovo 14e Chromebook Enterprise price in the US is set at $279 (roughly Rs. 19,800).
- Google Releases Chrome 72 With External Storage Support, Picture-in-Picture Mode and More
Apart from new features, Google Chrome 72 brings usual set of bug fixes and security updates.
- Chrome OS 72 Released With Optimisations for Touchscreen Devices, Newer Features
Google has rolled out the new update for its operating system - Chrome OS 72, with bug fixes, security updates and newer features.
- Asus Announces 4 New Durable Chromebooks Ahead of CES 2019, Including Its First Tablet
Asus has announced four new durable Chromebooks including its first Chrome OS-based tablet.
- Soon, You Won't Need a Google Device to Use Google Assistant
As outlined by 9to5Google this week, a beta version of Chrome OS 72 is now undergoing testing, and it brings the Google Assistant to third-party Chrom
- Google Releases Chrome 71, Takes Aim at Deceptive Websites
The latest version of Google's browser was in the works over the past few months and has just left the beta programme.
- Microsoft to Reportedly Dump Edge for Chromium-Based Browser; Chrome OS-Rival Windows Lite Said to Be in the Works
Microsoft is apparently abandoning its Edge browser, or at least, the EdgeHTML browser engine.
- Made by Google 2018: Pixel Slate is Gunning for the iPad Pro and Surface Pro
The biggest advantage that the Pixel Slate has is that it runs a refreshed Chrome OS, instead of trying to pass Android off as an alternative to Windo
- Google Pixel Slate Chrome OS Tablet With Detachable Keyboard Launched
The Pixel Slate is the first tablet from Google in three years, and its big USP is that it can be switched from a tablet to a laptop by using the deta
- Google's 'Pixel Slate' May Come With 2 Operating Systems
Pixel Slate" may support dual-booting Windows 10- allowing two operating systems to run on one device.
- Google Pixel Slate Chrome OS Tablet to Dual-Boot Windows 10: Reports
Google's first Chrome OS-based tablet, may just be called the Pixel Slate, may support dual-booting Windows 10 - allowing two operating systems to run
- Google's 'Nocturne' Chrome OS Tablet Spotted in Renders by Keyboard Maker
The tablet is codenamed "Nocturne" and appears to have an iPad Pro-like rounded corners.
- Google's Chrome browser is now 10 years old: What changed over the years
Ten years ago Google launched its Chrome browser on September 1, 2008. The browser has since then underwent a lot of upgrades and updates to boast a s
- Google Working on Dual-Boot Windows 10 Support For Multiple Chromebooks: Report
Google is working on bringing dual-booting Windows 10 OS feature on multiple Chromebooks, without the need for enabling Developer Mode.
- Chrome 68 Arriving for Chrome OS Devices, Brings PIN Sign-In Support, Material Design 2.0
Chrome68 for Chrome OS devices brings along a new Material design for the browser, Pin sign-in authentication, display size settings, and more.1
- Google I/O 2018: Chromes OS to Get Linux App Support, Pixelbook First to Get Preview
Google announced that native Linux support is coming on Chromebooks, and the first to get a preview of the new tool will be the Pixelbook.