Search Results For chenani nashri tunnel
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank says exposure to IL&FS group standard
Lakshmi Vilas Bank said it received certain queries from investors seeking clarification on the bank's exposure to the IL&FS group.
- Shareholders ask Leasing & Financial Services to raise funds by selling assets, non-core biz
IL&FS is seeking an immediate loan of around Rs 3,000 crore from key shareholders to help it tide over a cash crunch.
- Engineering marvel: India's highest tunnel to see light of day in October
The tunnel in Himachal Pradesh will bring down the distance between Manali and Leh by 46km.
- IL&FS plans bond issue to refinance Rs6,000 crore debt
IL&FS had taken the debt to finance the 9.2km Chenani-Nashri tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir, the longest road tunnel in India
- Highway projects worth Rs 7000 cr to be started in 2 years in J-K: Gadkari
Udhampur: Union minister Nitin Gadkari on Monday said work on projects worth Rs 7,000 crore would be started by the Ministry of Road Transport and Hig
- Works Worth Rs 7,000 Crore to be Started in J&K, Says Gadkari
Union minister Nitin Gadkari said fresh works worth Rs 7,000 crore would be commenced by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways in next two year in J
- All you need to know about Chenani-Nashri, India's longest road tunnel
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated the country's longest road tunnel that links Kashmir Valley with Jammu by an all-weather route
- Some Misguided Youth Pelting Stones in J&K, Others building Tunnels: PM Modi
After inaugurating the Chenani-Nashri tunnel, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a public rally in Udhampur and said while on the one hand, some m
- Modi inaugurates India's longest tunnel, to connect Jammu, Srinagar
Srinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday inaugurated India’s longest tunnel, the 9-km long Chenani-Nashri tunnel on the Jammu-Srinagar highw
- SAIL supplied TMT bars to Chenani-Nashri tunnel project
In line with once popular baseline of SAIL that "There's a little bit of SAIL in everybody's life", the state-owned PSU has supplied TMT bars in const
- Choice is between the path of tourism and terrorism, PM Modi tells Kashmir youth
Says the country’s longest tunnel will change the fortunes of the state and its economy.
- PM Modi asks Kashmiri youth to shed terrorism, adopt tourism
Udhampur: Emphasising that the Chenani-Nashri tunnel would bolster tourism and increase employment in Jammu and Kashmir, Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Live: PM Modi Inaugurates Chenani-Nashri Tunnel on J&K National Highway
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Chenani-Nashri tunnel, India's longest road tunnel on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway on Sunday, amid
- 'State-of-the-art project' Chenani-Nashri tunnel will increase tourism: Gadkari
Jammu and Kashmir: Union Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari on Sunday said the Chenani-Nashri tunnel is "state-of-the-art project" which will i
- PM Modi throws open country’s longest road tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir
The tunnel will cut the travel time between Jammu and Srinagar by 30 kms and ensure safe and swift passage for commuters even in adverse weather cond
- LIVE | Tech can help save time and money for judiciary: PM Modi at Allahabad HC
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also address a public rally at Battal Ballian in Udhampur district of Jammu later on Sunday.
- Chenani-Nashri Tunnel: 10 Things to Know About India's Longest Road Tunnel
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate India's longest road tunnel on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway on Sunday, making it operational for t
- Chenani-Nashri, J&K's new lifeline: 10 interesting features of this new road tunnel
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today inaugurate a new 9.2 km road tunnel will shorten the driving time between Jammu and Srinagar by two hours. Her
- First make your children stone-pelters: Union minister Jitendra to separatists
Attacking the separatist leaders for giving a strike call on Sunday during the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the Chenani-Nashri
- Why this tunnel will become Jammu and Kashmir’s lifeline
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation Asia’s longest bi-directional road tunnel on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway on Sunday