Search Results For cheating case
- Mumbai: Software executive duped of Rs 1 cr in Borivali
According to the Dahisar Police, the case was registered earlier this week, when complainant Girish Mittal, told police that he was cheated
- Gujarat: Four duped of Rs74 lakh in Navrangpura
A complaint of cheating was lodged with Navrangpura police station on Tuesday after four men were duped of Rs 74 lakh.
- Railway job scam: 25 people duped, cops suspect big racket at play
The police suspect a bigger scam at play given the amount of money misappropriated and the number of people cheated.
- Agent dupes 50-yr-old owner of a transport company of Rs 37 lakh
The cops have registered a case under sections 34, 406, 409, and 420 of the IPC
- Court summons Union minister Naik as witness in cheating case against former staffer
Panaji: A Goa court on Wednesday issued summons against Union minister and North Goa MP Shripad Naik directing him to depose as a witnesses in a cheat
- Court to hear police plea to cancel bail of ex-SC staffer in cheating case on May 23
New Delhi: A Delhi court Wednesday said it will hear on May 23 the police plea to cancel the bail of a former Supreme Court employee, who has accused
- Cheating case: Court adjourns matter till April 24
New Delhi: The Patiala House Court on Saturday adjourned till April 24 hearing in the bail matter of a woman who was arrested for cheating a man haili
- Mark Riddell, test-taker ace in college admissions cheating case, pleads guilty in court
Mark Riddell, the man accused of taking tests for students in an elaborate college admissions scheme, appeared Friday in federal court.
- Mark Riddell, accused test-taker ace in college admissions cheating case, expected to plead guilty in court Friday
Mark Riddell, the man accused of taking tests for students in an elaborate college admissions scheme, is scheduled to appear Friday in federal court.
- Main accused arrested, one still wanted in Rs 23-cr cheating case
The accused, identified as Sanjay Agarwal, a Kolkata resident and CFO of a realty firm, was arrested on Monday. He has been charged under relevant se
- Cheating case against BJP leader Muralidhar Rao, 8 others
Hyderabad: An FIR was filed against BJP national general secretary P Muralidhar Rao and eight others for allegedly cheating a man here of Rs 2.17 cror
- Alappuzha: DIG visits Mavelikara jail after inmate's death
Alappuzha: Things are in a bad shape in Mavelikara sub-jail where an accused was found dead on Thursday morning.M.J. Jacob, 68, Madathil,
- Gujarat: Man held in Rs 1.65 crore Rajpath Club cheating case
The accused, an employee of the club, would sell membership of inactive members to new members and dupe the club.
- Court orders probe against actor Krishan Kumar in cheating case
A Delhi court has directed a police investigation against Bollywood actor Krishan Kumar in a cheating case filed by his brother.
- Madras HC rejects anticipatory bail plea of man duping doctors
Chennai: The Madras high court has dismissed an anticipatory bail petition from an accused, who apprehended arrest in connection with a cheating case
- Allahabad HC stays Sonakshi Sinha's arrest in cheating case, declines her plea to quash the FIR
In a complaint last year, an event organiser, Pramod Sharma, had alleged Sonakshi Sinha and four others of duping him
- Doctor steals kidney from man who came to donate blood
Chennai: In what can be called as a shocking case presented before the Madurai High Court, a man alleged that he went to donate blood to a hospital in