Search Results For central bank of
- Central Bank of India Q4 loss widens to Rs 2,477 crore on high provisioning
Total income grew to Rs 6,620.51 crore in the three months to March from Rs 6,301.50 crore in the year-ago period.
- Share market update: 236 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
Domestic benchmark index NSE Nifty was trading 22.75 points down at 11,125.45.
- Share market update: PSU Bank shares gain; J&K Bank jumps over 5%
The Nifty PSU Bank index was trading 0.79 per cent up at 2970.55 around 10:01 am.
- Share market update: PSU Bank shares gain; Syndicate Bank rises 2%
The Nifty PSU Bank index was trading 0.80 per cent up at 3072.90 around 10:04 am.
- With rising swipes, RuPay on par with retail in eShopping
HIGH RISE: Share of RuPay among overall card payments rose to 24% in January compared to less than 14% in May 2018.
- Share market update: PSU Bank shares dip; BoB slips 2%
The Nifty PSU Bank index was trading 1.48 per cent down at 3077.95 around 10:16 am.
- Central Bank sells 4% stake in Clearing Corp for Rs 118 cr
ICICI Lombard said to have bought shares from the bank under PCA
- IL&FS to receive first set of bids under asset monetization process on Monday
Cash-strapped IL&FS Group will receive first set of bids under asset monetization process on Monday as part of resolution process, according to source
- Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank jump over 4% on rating upgrades
Moody's has also upgraded their Baseline Credit Assessment (BCA) and Adjusted BCA to b2 from b3.
- Central Bank puts Bhushan Power, Essar Steel accounts up for sale to recover bad loan dues
According to the bid document, Bhushan Power & Steel has an outstanding of Rs 1,550.07 crore towards the bank.
- Allahabad Bank, two lenders out of prompt corrective action
Rs 48,239 crore - Infused by the government in 12 public sector banks earlier this month
- 3 more banks exit RBI’s framework curbing loans
The PCA framework is designed to keep a check on the asset quality of weak banks by preventing them from lending until they improve financial paramete
- Share market update: PSU Bank shares gain; Indian Bank up nearly 3%
Among the 50 stocks in the Nifty index, 40 were trading in the green, while 10 were in the red.
- Reserve Bank of India may lift prompt corrective action curbs on Dena, Central & Allahabad banks
The govt is expected to provide another Rs 12,500 crore of capital in the current quarter to banks that have capital ratios below the mandatory level.
- Central Bank of India Narrows Loss to Rs 718 Crore in Q3
Its total income decreased to Rs 6,329.17 crore during the quarter under review, as against Rs 6,589.32 crore in the year-ago period, the bank said in
- LIC completes acquisition of 51% stake in IDBI Bank
LIC had been looking to enter the banking space by acquiring a majority stake in IDBI Bank, as the deal is expected to provide business synergies desp
- Some Better Performing Banks Likely to be Out of PCA, Says Financial Services Secretary
The PCA framework kicks in when banks breach any of the three key regulatory trigger points -- namely capital to risk weighted assets ratio, net non-p
- Role of Credit Rating Agencies Needs to be Introspected: Rajiv Kumar
IL&FS, a large systemically important non-deposit accepting core investment company, sent markets into tizzy with series of default beginning August l
- Central Bank of India CEO moves to turn around lender
Central Bank of India CEO Pallav Mohapatra is looking to create a vertical for stressed assets and contain slippages to turn a corner