Search Results For centers
- 'Somebody out there wants to hurt us': 3 arsons at 2 Jewish centers in 1 week rattles Boston suburbs
Three arsons in one week in suburbs outside of Boston have put Jewish the Jewish community and others on edge.
- CBSE Class X results: 2.3 lakh get 90%, 95 percenters double
The dizzying upward march of marks in board exams continued on Monday, when the CBSE Class X exam results were declared. Of the 17.6 lakh students who
- Jimenez: Comelec inspecting polling centers after series of quakes
MANILA, Philippines --- The Commission on Elections (Comelec) has been conducting post-earthquake reviews around the metro to check the structural int
- Artists try to look for new centers, alternative futures in MCAD exhibit
The Irish poet W.B. Yeats wrote "The Second Coming" in 1919 in the aftermath of the Great War and its apocalyptic lines---"Things fall apart
- Blood thinning medicine can be cause heart failure
Washington: Use of low dose blood thinner could effectively bring down the heart failure risks, found a new study.The study published in JAMA Cardiolo
- 965 families in Central Luzon evacuation centers after quake — DSWD
MANILA, Philippines --- There are now 965 families or 3,699 individuals being housed at evacuation centers across Central Luzon following the ma
- Incorrect info on NEET hall tickets leaves examinees confused in Tirunelveli
As more than 30 NEET applicants from the southern districts have reportedly received their hall ticket printed with mismatching details about the exam
- Measles vaccine: Mumbai, unlike NY, takes softer approach against refusers
Vaccination is not mandatory in India and, unlike New York, Mumbai’s public health department has not imposed punitive actions against refusers, but
- Feds charge 2 dozen in billion dollar Medicare scam involving Philippine-based call centers
WASHINGTON --- Federal agents on Tuesday broke up a billion dollar Medicare scam that peddled unneeded orthopedic braces to hundreds of thousands
- Where in the world did it come from? Fungus immune to drugs secretly sweeps the globe
Hospitals reluctant to publicize the menace of the ‘creature from the black lagoon.’
- Autism: Early intervention for a better life
This World Autism month, Rini KR speaks on early symptoms and intervention on the autism spectrum.
- STPI to create 28 centers of excellence in emerging areas including AI
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), which runs under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, is set to cre
- The top financial concern in retirement all centers on one, unavoidable thing: healthcare
There's a host of financial unknowns associated with retirement, and living on a fixed income leaves many seniors struggling to make ends meet.
- DOTr suspends 6 emission testing centers for falsifying results
MANILA, Philippines --- Six Private Emission Testing Centers (PETCs) have been suspended for 90 days for falsifying results, the Department of Tra
- Displaced families in Davao Occidental remain in evacuation centers due to continuing rains
MALITA, DAVAO OCCIDENTAL -- The Davao Occidental disaster official said it could not yet advise displaced families to return home unless the rain stop
- AAP leaders squat outside Election Commission office, say party's call centers ...
A BJP team had held a meeting with the CEC and alleged that the AAP was making “misleading” phone calls about the Delhi’s electoral rolls.
- Haryana Board exams: 7 centers cancelled as mass copying continues
Haryana Board Exams 2019: The copying in the board exams has continued despite efforts put in by the board as well as state police
- NCDC holds workshop for prevention of zoonotic disease
National Centre for Disease Control recently held a workshop with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), a