Search Results For cbi
- Delhi HC reserves order on CBI's plea seeking extension to complete Asthana probe
New Delhi: Delhi High Court on Wednesday reserved order on a plea filed by the CBI seeking more time to complete the probe in the FIR related to the i
- NSE co-location scam: CBI may expand scope of probe beyond FIR
The Delhi High Court had directed the CBI to submit a status report on May 22 on its investigation.
- HC reserves order on CBI plea in Rakesh Asthana case
Justice Mukta Gupta reserved the order after CBI informed HC that it is seeking more time to conduct the probe in a “free, fair and transparent mann
- Closed DA case against Mulayam Singh Yadav, sons for lack of proof: CBI
The CBI statement is interesting as the case against the SP bosses was kept hanging during most of UPA-1 and 2. The regional party had said the case s
- Chennai: Nakeeran Gopal appears before CBI
Chennai: Senior journalist and editor of Nakkeeran magazine Nakkeeran Gopal appeared before CBI office, Chennai, on Tuesday in connection with P
- Chit fund case: Supreme Court refuses urgent listing of Rajeev Kumar's plea for further protection from arrest
In a setback to former Kolkata police commissioner Rajeev Kumar, the SC on Tuesday refused to accord urgent listing of his plea for extension of the 7
- Saradha Case: SC Rejects Former Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar's Plea
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has accused Kumar of tampering with evidence in the Saradha case chit fund scam case to shield powerful poli
- CBI gives clean chit to Akhilesh Yadav, Mulayam Singh in disproportionate assets case
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has given a clean chit to Samajwadi Party (SP) leaders Mulayam Singh Yadav and Akhilesh Yadav in
- Disproportionate assets case: CBI gives clean chit to Mulayam and Akhilesh
The CBI told the apex court that the inquiry into the DA case was closed in 2013 as no evidence could be found. After August 2013, no inquiry has been
- 'No evidence found': CBI clean chit for Mulayam Yadav, Akhilesh in assets case
In a fresh affidavit filed in the Supreme Court, the CBI has given a clean chit to Samajwadi patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav and his sons Akhilesh Yadav
- Relief for Mulayam, Akhilesh as CBI Gives Clean Chit in Disproportionate Assets Case, Says No Evidence Found
The agency, in its affidavit filed before the Supreme Court, said the inquiry in the case was closed in August 2013 as no evidence was found against t
- Disproportionate assets case: CBI gives clean chit to Mulayam, Akhilesh
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has given a clean chit to Samajwadi Party (SP) leaders Mulayam Singh Yadav and Akhilesh Yadav in connection
- Pollachi sexual harassment case: CBI conducts searches
Coimbatore: CBI Monday carried out searches in the house of an accused in the case of sexual harassment of women by a gang in nearby Pollachi, police
- Former Kolkata Top Cop Moves Supreme Court Seeking Protection from Arrest
The top court asked Kumar's counsel to approach the Secretary General of the court for setting up of a three-judge bench.
- Call records linking Kolkata ex-top cop, Saradha mastermind's aide found: CBI
The calls are from the period when Kumar was Bidhan Nagar commissioner of police and the multi-crore ponzi scam broke out in 2012-13.
- SIT to probe killing in Jammu town, curfew continues
Nayeem Ahmed Shah was killed and another person injured when they were fired upon near Nalthi Bridge in Bhaderwah on Thursday
- GST Council may consider national bench of AAAR next month; move to give certainty to taxpayers
The AARs in different states have passed about 470 orders, while AAARs have disposed of around 69 cases till March 2019.
- Chit fund case: SC dismayed over feud between CBI, West Bengal Police
The Supreme Court has expressed "disappointment and dismay" over the feud between CBI and West Bengal Police during probe into the Saradha chit fund s
- SC opens doors for arrest of Mamata's top cop
New Delhi: Supreme Court withdraws interim protection given to former Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar from arrest by the CBI. This means the
- Mayawati, Akhilesh Step Up Attack on PM Modi in Varanasi Rally
The BSP again alleged that women in the BJP are scared of their husbands meeting the prime minister fearing they might also 'abandon their wives'.