Search Results For carmichael mine
- Adani could win Carmichael mine approval within two years
New Delhi: India’s Adani Enterprises could theoretically win environmental approval for construction of the Carmichael coal mine in Australia in
- Adani could win Carmichael mine approval within 2 years: Queensland resources official
The firm has been at loggerheads with environmental activists in the eight years since the project was first proposed.
- View: Busting myths behind opposition to Adani mine
Contrary to the claims that Carmichael mine is a ‘super/mega mine’, it constitutes merely 2.5% of the total world thermal coal traded in 2018 and
- Gautam Adani decision on Carmichael mine in limbo: Aus Consul General
The company did not comply with its March deadline for securing financing for the first stage of the mine, in Queensland, Australia.
- Adani to delay Australia coal project over funding, eyes export deals with Asian...
The billionaire Gautam Adani-backed company has abandoned a 2020 target date to begin mining coal from the Carmichael project in Australia’s northea
- Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull backs Adani’s coal mine project in Queensland
Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull supports Adani’s $16.5 billion coal mine in Queensland, saying the project has gone through extensive environmental p
- Adani’s giant Australian coal mine takes hit as rail plan axed
Rail operator Aurizon Holdings, which hoped to build a common-user rail link to open up the thermal coal-rich Galilee Basin, said it was withdrawing b
- Adani drops contractor for his controversial Carmichael coal mine in Australia
Downer EDI Ltd will no longer have the contract with Adani to develop and run its controversial Carmichael coal mine in Australia.
- Adani drops contractor for Australian coal mine
The move marks the latest blow to the long-delayed Carmichael mine, which has yet to line up financing as a growing list of Australian and internation
- Adani hopes for government coal mine loan fade after Australian election
Adani Enterprises faces likely block on a A$900 million government loan to help build a coal mine in Australia, with left-leaning Labor Party on track
- Queensland govt says won’t back funding for Adani’s Carmichael project in Australia
Queensland government will veto Adani Group’s application for $1 billion commonwealth loan to build railway line for massive mine, Premier Annastaci
- In people vs Adani coal mine, people may win
Thousands of people opposed to Adani’s Carmichael mine turned out at various locations across Australia on 7 October, attending events boycotting th
- Adanis' Abbot Point Coal Terminal at risk of becoming stranded asset: Report
Currently operating at just over 50 per cent capacity, the AAPCT needs the Carmichael mine to fill the gap created as its current take-or-pay contract
- Adani picks funding advisor for Australia’s Carmichael coal mine: report
The report says Adani Enterprises has appointed corporate finance firm Grant Samuel to advise on funding for its multi-billion dollar Carmichael coal
- Queensland Premier rules out giving financial support to Adani
Following Palaszczuk's statement, Adani Australia said it maintained that it was moving forward on "all fronts", including organising finance for its
- Adani Enterprises surges 6% as firm receives nod to Carmichael mine and rail projects
The scrip rose 6.07 per cent to Rs 124.80 on BSE.
- Adani Gives Final Investment Approval for $4 Billion Coal Mine in Australia
Adani Enterprises said on Tuesday that it has given final investment approval for the Carmichael mine and rail projects in Queensland.
- Adani gives final approval for $4 billion Australia coal mine project
On Tuesday, Adani said the project would create 10,000 direct and indirect jobs, with pre-construction works starting in the next few months.
- Adani gives final approval for $4 billion Australia coal mine, rail project
Adani Enterprises has given final investment approval for its controversial $4 billion Carmichael mine and rail project in Queensland
- Adani Group must pay full royalties on Carmichael mine, Queensland says
India’s Adani Group will be required to pay full royalties on its $16.5 billion Carmichael coal project in Australia’s Queensland, the region’s