Search Results For canopy growth corp
- Weed vaping startup Pax raises $20 million from investors
Pax, part of a rising tide of marijuana device companies, makes internet-connected vaporizers that allow users to control how high they get when consu
- First legal cannabis purchase made in Newfoundland and Labrador
The historic first sale marks a major shift in drug policy and makes Canada one of the few countries globally to regulate and legalize marijuana for a
- Legalized pot and market opportunity has Canadian companies eyeing the future
On the eve of Weed Wednesday, Finance Minister Bill Morneau acknowledged the legalization of marijuana has created opportunity.
- First Nations look to secure a piece of the cannabis pie ahead of legalization
The Mohawk Council of Kahnawake has signed a non-binding agreement with Canopy Growth Corp.
- Canada Post strike could help black market, medical pot producer warns
The country’s largest licensed producer says customers will find other ways to receive their medication if it can’t be delivered by mail.
- Ontario Cannabis Store signs additional supply agreements
The deals were announced Wednesday by the Ontario Cannabis Store, which will be selling pot online starting on Oct. 17 when recreational marijuana use
- ‘It won’t even get a fly high’: Sask. farmer on people comparing hemp to marijuana
They serve completely different purposes, yet there is sometimes confusion when it comes to hemp and marijuana.
- Six marijuana companies announce deals to supply Quebec with cannabis
Six companies announced they have signed letters of intent with Quebec's liquor board to supply cannabis and related products.
- OneLeaf Cannabis Corp. plans multi-million dollar cannabis production facility just outside Regina
A Saskatchewan based company recently announced plans for a 44,000-square-foot, multi-million dollar cannabis producing facility in the RM of Sherwood
- New Brunswick inks deal with company to provide marijuana for recreational users
The arrangement is expected to create about 450 jobs over the next two years in the village of Atholville.
- Plants, edibles and drinks, oh my: Smiths Falls’ Canopy Growth inks deal with alcoholic beverage company
It was announced last week that Constellation Brands, bought a 9.9 per cent stake in Canopy Growth Corp. setting off speculation it was about to enter
- Mother, Mother and Classified highlight Tweed Inc. shindig
Canadian Medical Cannabis producer, Tweed Inc. is giving back to the community of Smiths Falls, with the second annual 'Front Yard Shindig'.
- Fredericton interested in economic benefits of marijuana production, distribution
Although nothing formal has been submitted the City of Fredericton has been contacted by a large scale marijuana producer and council is keen on spino