Search Results For canada infrastructure
- Sask. government to start accepting potential infrastructure projects Friday
The applications will help the Saskatchewan government better understand overall infrastructure priorities and funding demands across the province.
- Red tape stalls Liberals’ big plans for infrastructure funds, internal docs show
The government has been criticized for the slower-than-anticipated pace of infrastructure dollars leaving the federal treasury.
- Climate change to cause more damage to Canada’s northern roads than previously feared: study
Research suggests climate change is going to cause more damage to roads and other infrastructure in Canada's North than previously feared.
- Ottawa searching for private backers to fund broadband internet connections for rural and northern communities
Liberal government has pledged $500 million to build broadband connections, but provinces say that ‘doesn’t scratch the surface.’
- Liberals hope payment approval overhaul speeds up municipal infrastructure projects
The government has agreed that for the rest of the winter, federal officials will sign off on plans so money and work are ready to roll come spring.
- Federal budget shows billions in infrastructure won’t be spent until at least 2021
New figures in this week's federal budget suggest billions of dollars from the Liberal government's vaunted infrastructure program now won't be spent
- Liberals’ two-year infrastructure repair plan could take five years: documents
Officials warned Infrastructure Minister Amarjeet Sohi that a federal spending spree to repair crumbling roads and water systems could take three year