Search Results For campaign
- What the 2019 poll campaigns tell us about Indian democracy
Among the two major political parties, the Bharatiya Janata Party was clearly ahead in the campaign game, while the Congress had the advantage of bein
- NaMo TV goes off air as Lok Sabha elections conclude
A second executive from a different DTH operator said the channel has been off air since May 17 across all DTH platforms - the day campaigning ended f
- Opinion | Probity in campaign, polite political discourse a tough ask
The practice of trying to expose the skeletons in each other’s cupboard has become a favourite political past time. This is both shocking and frigh
- WB and Odisha, the focus of PM’s poll campaign, help BJP add to its tally
The 2019 LS polls saw PM Narendra Modi spearhead one of the most hectic election campaigns in the recent past which spanned the length and breadth of
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Voting for mega Lok Sabha election ends; exit polls up...
The Election Commission had set the election process in motion on March 10 with its formal announcement. Political parties moved swiftly into action f
- Brexiteer MP launches Tory leadership campaign with tour of PUBS - 'ORDINARY conversation'
TORY leadership contestant Esther McVey is launching her campaign trail focusing on countryside pubs in a bid to attract the blue collar vote and have
- Will BJP’s High Decibel Poll Campaign Help it Retain its Crown in Himachal Pradesh?
In 2014 general elections, all four seats in Himachal Pradesh were won by the BJP, while in 2009 all but one, Mandi, was saffronised. The two biggest
- Modi in Kedarnath: ‘'I Never Ask God for Anything": PMs' Reply on Praying for Poll Victory
PM Narendra Modi is on a two-day visit to pilgrimage sites of Kedarnath and Badrinath following months of hectic campaigning that concluded on Friday.
- BJP may use PSO to kill me like Indira: Kejriwal
Following up on his claims after he was slapped during election campaigning in west Delhi that he would one day be killed and BJP would attribute it
- Ex-footballer Leon McKenzie tried to kill himself after retiring from game ‘tipped him over the edge’
ON the pitch, Leon McKenzie appeared to have the world at his feet. Starting out as a plucky 17-year-old at Crystal Palace, he went on to play for Nor
- Mum-of-five who suffered horrific domestic abuse welcomes PM’s vow to provide safe shelters
A MUM of five who faced some of the worst domestic abuse on record has welcomed the Prime Minister’s pledge to provide secure homes for victims. Man
- FIR against Cong MP, MLAs for campaigning on Saturday in MP
Alirajpur: An FIR was filed against sitting MP from Ratlam and senior Congress leader Kantilal Bhuria and Madhya Pradesh cabinet minister Surendra Sin
- FIR Against Congress's Madhya Pradesh MP, MLA for Campaigning After Friday Deadline
As per EC rules, political functionaries/party workers - who have been brought from outside the constituency or are not listed as voters there - have
- Nigel Farage slams Boris for flip-flopping on Brexit as he scoffs an ice-cream on the European Election campaign trail in Essex
NIGEL Farage has blasted Boris Johnson for flip-flopping over Brexit while dramatically dismissing claims he would back BoJo’s bid for Number 10. Th
- Recalling Jawaharlal Nehru's campaign in 1951-52
He could easily have blamed the legacies of two hundred years of colonial rule or the malign intentions of our neighbours for his government’s failu
- Congress vs BJP: Here is the way political parties campaigned on social media
Mumbai: In process to cater the majority and new generation, including first time voters, the two major political parties --- Congress and Bharatiya J
- Narendra Modi may win, but BJP's campaign diminished us
I’ve no idea who’s going to win the elections but I’m fairly certain who’s lost the campaign. The answer is Narendra Modi
- Mamata recites Hindu, Islamic scripts at every rally; won't help says BJP
Politicians and observers said that blending religion with electoral politics is unprecedented in Bengal and exposes the polarisation that may have em
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Academics, professionals return to Bengal to campaign...
All those who came to Bengal told locals that BJP-ruled states have progressed a lot, thanks to appropriate policies and vision.