Search Results For cameron friesen
- Manitoba government to pull nurses ad that union says is demeaning to women
The ads depict nurses, still in uniform, doing fun activities such as hiking in snow or visiting an art gallery.
- Security review, new powers for officers at Manitoba hospitals
The Manitoba government is reviewing security at health-care facilities, and proposing legislation that would give greater powers to security workers
- Manitoba health minister says system changes will improve care, but jobs may be lost
Health Minister Cameron Friesen says the administrative changes to the province’s healthcare system are not aimed at cutting costs, but there could
- Lifeflight air ambulance doctors urge province to ‘put on ice’ plans to privatize service
Sixteen air ambulance doctors of Lifeflight Manitoba say they aren't eager to budge should the government privatize the provinces emergency air servic
- Northern Manitoba heart patient dies on bus ride to medical checkup after being denied flight, report says
A report says Abraham Donkey of Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation died during a 10-hour Greyhound bus trip to see a Winnipeg doctor.
- Finance ministers to press Bill Morneau about opting out of controversial tax change
The country’s finance ministers will gather in Ottawa today to discuss a range of issues.