Search Results For caesarean section
- Pain following childbirth predicts postpartum depression, study finds
A new research now reveals that persistent pain after childbirth may predict postpartum depression - even the woman's labour and subsequent delive
- Modi's Ayushman Bharat is born through caesarean section
The scheme, the biggest health financing scheme in the world, offers a cover of Rs 5 lakh for 10 cr families.
- Ayushman Bharat's cross subsidy policy hits road block
Hyderabad: The cross-subsidy policy mooted by the Centre for Aysuhman Bharat, the National Health Protection Scheme, has hit a road block as the costi
- Package rates in Ayushman Bharat scheme will put patient safety at stake: IMA
In an emergency meeting, the IMA said the package rates were "unacceptable" but appreciated the government's decision to empanel the hospitals from 10
- Vaginal birth after caesarean, here's what you need to know
For mothers who’ve had a c-section, the most common question is whether they will be able to attempt a vaginal delivery after a caesarean during the
- We Need To Stop Shaming C-Section Mums
Let me tell you a story about the very first birth I ever witnessed.I was a student nurse on my maternity placement. The room was tense, with an air o
- Caesarean-section, gut bacteria may up obesity risk in kids
Babies born to obese women via Caesarean-section (C-section) may be at five times greater risk of turning out overweight by the age of three, a study
- Pregnant women need time to give birth and fewer interventions, says WHO
The World Health Organization (WHO) says that women in labour should be given more time to give birth and have fewer medical interventions. It also re
- Three births say a lot about Telangana' health
Kothagudem: The woes of women in Bhadradri-Kothagudem district who gave birth to female babies on Friday are ample proof of the state of affairs.
- Caesarean section late in labour increases risk of preterm birth next time
Women who have a late emergency surgery should be monitored as high risk for subsequent pregnancy, say researchers.
- Caesarean deliveries have gone up in India: Government
Health Minister J P Nadda highlighted that the increase is a concern and the reasons are personal preference, risk factor, time constraint, among othe
- Moderate exercise, diet may cut risk of Caesarean delivery: study
Pregnant women who follow a healthy diet and indulge in regular moderate exercises are less likely to have a Caesarean section or gain weight as well
- Dear moms-to-be, take up moderate exercise. It may lower risk of C-sec, diabetes
Indulge in moderate intensity aerobics exercises and stationary cycling during pregnancy.
- Mothers who breastfeed babies may cut chronic pain from Caesarean section
Mothers who breastfed their babies for more than two months after delivery via Caesarean section were three times less likely to experience persistent
- No labour pangs, doctors make fast buck through night deliveries in Punjab
PERFECT TIMING More babies born through Caesarean section after 8 pm in Moga government hospital.
- Neglect costs US doctor $33.8 million
A federal lawsuit has ordered a doctor in the US to pay $33.8 million for a series of missteps that led to a tragic outcome for Marla Dixon and her ba
- Chennai: Woman dies after C-section delivery
Chennai: A 22-year-old woman died two days after she underwent a Caesarean section and gave birth to a baby girl at the Government Hospital in Arakkon