Search Results For business news
- Are CEOs becoming more unethical?
While the share of CEOs booted out from office last year wasn't anywhere near the all time high in this century -- 5.1% in 2008 -- it's still the high
- Why are low-cost airlines flying business class?
Low-cost carrier SpiceJet entered the full-service segment offering business class tickets this month becoming the second budget carrier to do so afte
- 'We are not a fractured team,' says IndiGo while admitting 'big companies have differences'
IndiGo is not a “fractured” team and the hiring of law firms by its two promoter-cum-co-founders dates back four years when the airline went publi
- Tara thinks Sidharth will make for great BF
Newbie Tara Sutaria, who made her debut with the recently released Punit Malhotra's 'Student of the Year 2', has been making headlines for her perform
- ICICI Bank junks ranks, scraps executive symbols
In a major HR shift, ICICI Bank has flattened its top management by getting rid of all grades of deputy general manager (GM) and above. Management ex
- Poor rain may hit rural demand: Nestle CMD
Any possibility of below-normal monsoon rains in the current year could have a dampening effect on rural demand and push up prices of agri-commoditie
- Insurers can’t deny cover for mental illness, adventure sports enthusiasts
Insurance regulator IRDAI on Friday came out with new rules that will have widespread ramifications for health insurers and the general public. Insur
- Spencer's Retail to acquire Nature's Basket for Rs 300 crore
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail has acquired food and grocery retail chain Nature’s Basket from Godrej Group in an all-cash
- Corporation Bank posts loss of Rs 6,581 cr in Q4
Public sector lender Corporation Bank on Friday said its loss widened to Rs 6,581.49 crore during the fourth quarter ended March 31, mainly due to hig
- Airtel's Rs 25,000 cr rights issue oversubscribed
Telecom operator Bharti Airtel said on Friday that its about Rs 25,000 crore rights issue has been "over-subscribed" as per the preliminary informatio
- IOC taps US equity oil, extra Saudi supplies to fill Iran void
Indian Oil Corporation chairman Sanjiv Singh on Friday said the term contracts have been signed with Equinor (formerly Statoil) of Norway and Sontrac
- Kareena and Taimur twin in white and blue
The Chota Nawab, who enjoys a huge fan following on social media was spotted with his mother Kareena Kapoor Khan in Mumbai but what grabbed our attent
- Homebuyers to get backing of government
The ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) has said, “…considering the recommendation of Insolvency Law Committee (ILC) and larger public interest..
- Sensex shoots up 537 points; Nifty ends above 11,400
Equity indices finished the week with huge gains as focus shifted on the exit polls results, scheduled to be released on May 19. The benchmark BSE sen
- Here are the bulk deals from Thursday's session
The broader Nifty rose 100.10 points, or 0.90 per cent, to settle at 11,257.10.
- Govt declines to share Swiss black money details
The government has declined to share information on black money cases received from Switzerland, citing confidentiality. Replying to an RTI query, the
- AI to staff: Will come down heavily on sex offenders
Air India chairman Ashwani Lohani has sent a stern warning to employees that sexual harassment will not be tolerated in the airline and those guilty o
- Sensex rises over 200 points; Nifty reclaims 11,300
The benchmark BSE sensex jumped over 200 points and the NSE Nifty reclaimed the 11,300 level in early trade on Friday amid value-buying in banking, IT
- Infosys to give stock incentives worth Rs 10 crore to CEO Salil Parekh
India's second largest IT firm Infosys on Thursday said its board has approved an 'Expanded Stock Ownership Program 2019' that proposes to allocate fi