Search Results For bus
- Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu objects to use of abusive language
Vijayawada: Vice-President M. Venkaiah Naidu objected to the use of abusive language in politics and spending crores of rupees in the elections.He cam
- Bomb Hits Tourist Bus Near Egypt's Giza Pyramids, Wounds 17
The attack comes as Egypt's vital tourism industry is showing signs of recovery after years in the doldrums because of the political turmoil and viole
- Mumbai businessman abducted from luxury hotel, rescued; six arrested
Additional deputy commissioner of police (New Delhi) Eish Singhal said that four woman and two men were arrested for the abduction. The businessman wa
- 17 hurt in tourist bus bombing near Egypt’s Giza Pyramids
CAIRO --- A roadside bomb hit a tourist bus on Sunday near the Giza Pyramids, wounding at least 17 people including tourists, Egyptian officials s
- Ex-town traffic chief slain in Laguna buy-bust
SAN PEDRO CITY, LAGUNA, Philippines --- A former traffic chief of Siniloan was killed in a buy-bust operation in Pagsanjan town in Laguna province
- Sturgeon confronted by Marr on EU fishing rules - 'Fishermen STUCK in policy they HATE'
SCOTTISH First Minister Nicola Sturgeon was quizzed by BBC presenter Andrew Marr on Scottish fishermen being “locked” into a Common Fisheries Poli
- Why Muscle Wannabes Ignore Steroid Abuse Risks
The findings showed that men using anabolic steroids to improve strength and physical performance are often aware of the side effects but choose to co
- Egypt explosion: Tourist bus targeted near Giza Pyramids – at least 16 injured
AT LEAST 16 people are injured after a tourist bus was hit by a roadside bomb near Giza pyramids on the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt, officials said.
- Tweet Buster: A way to beat poll volatility & time to invest in gold?
Sensex zoomed on Friday and Shankar Sharma said this maybe on account of leaked exit polls.
- Bomb hits tourist bus near Egypt's Giza Pyramids, wounds 17
The bus was carrying at least 25 people mostly from South Africa
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls for preferential norms for Indian businesses, students
London: Pakistani-origin London Mayor Sadiq Khan has called for similar preferential norms for Indian companies and students as those offered to China
- Mum-of-five who suffered horrific domestic abuse welcomes PM’s vow to provide safe shelters
A MUM of five who faced some of the worst domestic abuse on record has welcomed the Prime Minister’s pledge to provide secure homes for victims. Man
- Warangal: Ganja peddling gang busted, four held
Warangal: A ganja peddling gang operating from Warangal was busted by the city police on Saturday. The police arrested four persons while another four
- Two Men Gangsters Held for Robbing Senior Citizens on Buses After Drugging Them With 'Frooty'
According to the police, the accused were arrested on Thursday after a tip-off that they would come at Shivaji Stadium bus stand.
- Kidnapped from Luxury Hotel, Delhi Businessman Rescued from East Delhi
Police said they were informed at around 11 pm on Friday from one of the businessman's friends that he has been abducted and the kidnappers have dema
- Attorney for Ohio State athletes making sexual-abuse claims says many are ex-football players
Attorney preparing lawsuit against Ohio State for ex-athletes claiming sexual abuse by team physician says most of his clients were football players.
- ‘Why don’t we help the environment?’: Edmonton company gets into business of paper straws
Mickey Gois started Royal Paper Industries in Aug. 2017 to offer paper straws as an alternative to plastic straws.
- Schoolgirl, 13, reveals horrific abuse at hands of predator, 33, as child rape is ‘legal’ in half of US states
A SCHOOLGIRL has shared the horrific details of abuse she endured at the hands of a predator – as it’s revealed almost half of US states have “l