Search Results For bullion market
- Gold Rate Today: Gold prices fall on weak global trend, slump in spot demand
Silver prices also lurched lower on a slump in demand by industrial units and coin makers.
- Gold falls Rs 360 on subdued demand, weak trend overseas
New Delhi: Gold prices Thursday declined Rs 360 to Rs 33,070 per 10 grams at the bullion market in the national capital on account of tepid demand fro
- Gold Falls Rs 360 on Subdued Demand, Weak Trend Overseas
In the national capital, gold of 99.9 per cent and 99.5 per cent purities dropped Rs 360 each to Rs 33,070 and Rs 32,900 per 10 grams, respectively.
- Gold, silver prices remain flat
New Delhi: Gold prices were remained almost flat at Rs 33,430 per 10 gram and, silver also remained steady at Rs 39,500 per kg at the bullion market i
- Gold slips below Rs 34,000 on weak global cues
Globally, spot gold fell 1.52 per cent to USD 1,293.90 an ounce.
- Gold, silver extend gains on wedding season demand
However, a weak trend overseas capped the gains, they added.
- Gold Rate Today: Gold, silver shine on uptick in demand
Gold steadied in global markets as the dollar eased against its global peers.
- Gold Gets Costlier, Crosses Rs 33,000 Mark Due to More Demand From Jewellers
Silver also followed the gold movement by rising Rs 410 to Rs 40,510 per kg on fresh buying by industrial units and coin makers.
- Amid Firm Trend Overseas, Gold Marginally Up; Silver Slides
Silver lost Rs 25 to Rs 39,225 per kg on low demand from industrial units and coin makers. While, traders attributed the marginal gains in prices of t
- Global chaos makes gold a holiday winner for hedge funds
Money managers are the most bullish they’ve been on bullion in half a year amid a multitude of threats that could slow economic growth and deepen th
- Gold slips Rs 210 on sluggish demand
Globally, gold edged up by 0.06 per cent to USD 1,250.80 an ounce and silver rose 0.45 per cent to USD 14.77 an ounce in New York.
- Gold, Silver Rise on Positive Global Cues, Strong Demand
Traders said a positive trend in the overseas market lifted gold prices here. A considerable increase in demand from jewellers and retailers at the do
- Gold prices rise to near five-month high
In global markets, spot gold prices rose close to $1,245 per ounce while in Indian markets, gold prices crossed Rs 32,000 level.
- Gold prices drop Rs 200 on weak demand, sliver rates fall Rs 500
Gold prices fell by Rs 200 to Rs 31,750 per 10 grams today; Silver declined by Rs 500 to Rs 37,300 per kg
- Gold weekly price review: Wedding season fails to cheer up bullion market
Gold prices have fallen on account of two major factors — jump in the exchange rate of rupee against US dollar and muted demand for gold jewellers d
- Sensex Dives 346 Points Amid Fresh Concerns Over Crude, Rupee
Similarly, the NSE Nifty fell by 103 points to 10,482.20 points.
- Gold slips from 6-year high on weak global cues
In the national capital gold of 99.9 and 99.5 per cent purity commenced the week on a higher note at Rs 32,690 and Rs 32,540 per 10 grams, respectivel
- Sensex Rallies 246 Points as Samvat 2075 Opens on Strong Footing
Reflecting the bullish mood, all sectoral indices ended with gains, led by auto, oil and gas, FMCG, IT and teck.